Chapter 22

Harry's POV

I studied her face as she starred back at me shocked, trying to process this and understand. A smile curved on her tiny lips and she hugged me tightly, excitement vibrating through her.

"Harry, you're bringing Liam back!?" She asked stroking her hand through my hair as I hugged her back, burying my face into her neck.

"There's one thing." I said making her pull back.

"A catch?" She asked making me nod.

"She needs to take the life of a human first before she can bring Liam back." I said quietly watching her face shift as her eyes widened slightly. She sat up slowly, putting her hands in her lap as the blanket fell slightly, exposing her perfect blanket. I sighed sitting up with her, leaning my chin on her shoulder watching as she starred ahead.

"I don't know about this Harry. I want Liam back, believe me I want him back and i'd give my own life up for him if I was human, but I'm not and there's nothing I can do." As she went on I could hear the shakiness in her voice. She wanted to fix it all her self like always, but there was no way I was letting her.

"I'll take care of it." I said kissing her shoulder before getting up and pulling my jeans on. I turned around and she starred at me shocked.

"How Harry?" She asked quietly. I leaned over and put my hands on either side of her, bringing my lips to hers and kissing her quickly.

"Just leave it to me." I said before pulling away and heading to the door.

"Who's life are you going to take?" She asked loudly making me look over my shoulder at her.

"Charlie's." I said making her freeze as I walked out of the door and closed it shut behind me. I began down the hall and the door opened making me look back as Hailey walked out with the blanket snaked around her body.

"Harry he's done a lot, but really? Your own brother?" She asked making me screw my face up at that word.

"Charlie is not my brother. Liam is. I'm getting my brother back." I said before heading back down the stairs.

-----

"So is everyone clear on the plan?" I asked looking around at everyone standing around me. Hailey sat on the chair in the corner, starring at the ground with the same expression as every body else.

"Harry I don't know about this." Louis said quietly making me sigh and dip my head.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked loudly.

"Charlie is your brother, no matter what." Niall said making me look up at him. I threw the mug I had in my hand to the ground making it shatter, everyone jumping in their spot.

"God dammit. Charlie stopped being my brother the night he left me alone to find out how to become a vampire on my own. I was all alone so now he's paying. He's going to pay for leaving me, for putting this curse on me and Hailey, for killing my mum and being responsible for Liam's death. I'm bringing back my brother, I'm putting this asshole down in the ground where he belongs. With or without your help." I yelled as they all starred back at me.

"So who's with me?" I asked loudly. Zayn stepped forward and uncrossed his arms, giving me a smile.

"I'm in." He said nodding.

"Me too." Louis said.

"Let's get Liam back."  Niall said. Hailey tossed the pillow off of her lap and stood up, tears in her eyes.

"I don't care if you don't want me helping. I'll gladly stab that bastard in the heart." She said walking beside me. She snaked her arm into mine, intertwining her fingers with mine and squeezing them.