"Hey children, listen up." Gina said. "I just wanted to say something."

Everyone stopped what they were doing to give her their full attention. She flashed a smile, and looked at me.

"Mackenzie, I just want to say that I am so blessed to have you in this family now, and that we as a family, will always be here for you, and that we love you very much."

"Thank you Gina. For everything you've done for me. I love all of you too." I said specifically eyeing Kylie. I hated that she was mad at me. I just wanted her to accept the fact that I was gonna like who I was going to like.

"And Alexander. Sweet Alex." She said smiling. "I'm so glad to have you back home. Back in our family again. I love you so so much."

He smiled at her. "I love you too mom. It's good to be with the family."

Cameron looked over at me and smirked. "Guys, I have something I want to say."

I mentally face palmed once again. I knew what was coming. It was bad enough telling Kylie, Cameron and I were talking, and now he was going to tell her I was his girlfriend.

"I have an announcement to make." He said smiling at me. I again, couldn't help but smile back.

"Mackenzie and I, are officially boyfriend and girlfriend now." Cameron said placing his fork back onto his plate.

Gina glanced at Cameron, and then back at me, before giving a nod. Alex gave a small cheer before high fiving Cameron, and Kylie gave us both the death glare.

"Well.." Gina said, sounding confused. "That's... Fantastic."

At first I was confused, and then I was hurt. I had expected Gina to take the news a little better than she had considering she had seemed to be okay with Cameron and I liking each other.

"Great! So if Mackenzie is now my sister, and Cameron's my brother, they're committing incest. How lovely." Kylie spat.

"Are you kidding me? You can't just be fucking happy for her?" Cameron snapped.

"Happy for her? SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, AND SHE'S CHOSEN YOU OVER ME. THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME HAPPY?" Kylie  yelled across the table, slamming her fork down. 

Cameron balled his fists up tightly. "I'm also your brother. My happiness matters, just as much as hers."

"And mine doesn't matter at all right?" She remarked with attitude.

"You know what I'm sick of your fucking attitude. Why don't you fuck off and go live with dad?" He growled. "You seem to like it better around men anyway."

"CAMERON." Gina hissed.

Kylie's eyes filled with tears, and she stoop up from the table. Alex and I watched as her and Cameron began yelling at each other once again, despite Gina's efforts to keep them from it.

"You know what? At least I'm not a slut like your incest girlfriend over here. Have fun with her." Kylie said angrily.

My feelings were really hurt now. Tears again, found their way to my eyes, and it took everything I had to refrain from crying. I silently stood up from the table, pushed my chair in, and pulled myself together.

"Kylie." Gina barked.

"I will kick your ass." Cameron said defending me.
I didn't want him to defend me this way though. Kylie was right. She is his sister.

I felt a tear drop down out of my eyes, and I walked up stairs crying. I heard Cameron and Kylie continuously yelling downstairs before Gina yelled at them both.

"CAMERON. KYLIE. ROOMS NOW." She demanded. They wasted no time in listening to her, and hurried up the stairs both slamming their doors. Alex had walked up to my room, and knocked beside the door even though it wasn't closed.

"Hello." He said giving me a soft smile, and walking in.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded, but he wasn't buying it. He wrapped me into a hug and rocked me back and forth.

"It's okay to not be okay." He said shushing me.

I couldn't remember the last time I had actually felt "okay". I couldn't remember the last time I had been truly happy other than the few dates I had shared with Cameron.

Cameron.

He was on my mind now. I wondered if he was okay. I wondered if he was crying, or if he had hurt himself.

And sadly the last person on my mind was Kylie. The one person who was always supposed to be put ahead. I had somehow lost her within the course of everything, and it seemed to be all of my fault.

Alex released me from his grip, and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm gonna go check on Cameron. Make sure he didn't do anything stupid." He said chuckling.

I gave him a nod and he left the room. I had always enjoyed silence. It had brought the most comfort to me, until a screaming from Cameron's room broke it.

"NO. IM NOT LEAVING. I REFUSE TO LEAVE JUST BECAUSE NONE OF YOU CAN ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER." Cameron yelled.

I couldn't make out what Gina was saying, but whatever it was, was sure as hell pissing him off.

"IM NOT." He growled again. "FUCK YOU."

"FUCK YOU." I could hear Kylie say.

But all I could say was how could I have caused this family so much trouble, so much pain, and hard ache, and arguments?...