Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Baileys POV

We walked back downstairs, and hung out with everyone else.

The Boyz were staying over with Nick, and Emma was staying with me, but all the other girls had to go home.

"I think we should probably go now girls." Brittany spoke up. She was dating Vinny, and they were adorable together!

"Yeah, we have an early morning tomorrow." Peyton, who was dating Madison, added.

The rest of the girls nodded, and stood up.

After everyone said their goodbyes, Jasmine, who was dating Louis, Lindsay who was dating Jason, and Mikhayla who was dating Thomas, left with Brittany and Peyton.

Me and Emma both looked at eachother, and then screamed,

"Jake Miller!" And ran for the stairs.

We have a huge obsession with him, and watch all of his videos every time we hang out.

"I seriously don't understand your love for that guy!" Madison commented to us.

We stopped halfway up the stairs, and turned to him.

"Do you even hear what is coming out of your mouth right now?" I asked him.

"JAKE IS FREAKING PERFECT!" I screamed and the we finished out run up the stairs.

Madison yelled something to us, but I just ignored him and continued up to my room.

We watched the new video of him, then our favorite old one, and then just sat and talked for a while.

"So what happened with Mikey today..?" Emma asked me. She knew I was starting to really like Mikey.

"Someone caught Kendal cheating on him." I said back. I was upset for him, but somewhat excited at the same time.

"Ahh! Now he's all yours!" She practically screamed.

"Shut up! They're probably outside the door right now." I said to Emma.

She looked at me like I was stupid and then walked over to the door.

She opened it and Madison was sitting right in front of it.

"What did I tell you!" I said, as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Madison what are you doing here?" Emma asked him.

"Well the Boyz wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out with us, but now I've learned that someone has a crush on Spikeal." He said, and looked right at me. I felt myself blush really deep.

"Say anything and your dead Alamia!" I said to him.

"No worries! I wouldn't do that to you!" He said and walked over to me. Being so close with him made me not care if he knew or not, as long as he didn't tell anyone else.

He gave me a hug, and whispered in my ear, "I happen to know a little Fusco that has had his eye on a certain little mara." I smiled at him, and we just sat on my bed for a few minutes.

"Well are you coming downstairs with us or not?" Madison asked us.

"Umm, yeah sure." I said back, and we started walking downstairs.