Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Baileys POV

Tonight, it was only me, Nick, and no one other than Mikey Elio Fusco.

I understand that he is one of Nicks best friends, so I didn't argue with it. I simply minded my own business in my room.

I was watching TV, when there was a soft knock on my door.

"It's open!" I yelled, not wanted to have to get up. A hand slowly opened the door, to reveal a very sad looking Mikey.

I felt like rolling my eyes at the sight of him, but I thought better of it. Mikey came and sat down next to me on my bed, silently.

Normally, one of us would crack a joke by now, but now everything was different.

I was feeling bad that we weren't talking, and I could tell he felt the same way.

"Look I'm sorry." We both began at the same time.

"Wait. You go first." We both said at the same time again.

"You go." I spoke before Mikey could say anything.

"I'm sorry for what I said. I guess I was just stressed out about everything." Mikey spoke up.

"And I'm sorry for making it a bigger deal then it needed to be." I said back.

We finished working it all out, and ended being the way that things were a week ago. It felt good to have my best friend back, but I still felt guilty about it all.