Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One

Nicks POV

"I don't think she went to Peyton's." Louis spoke up after Bailey made it to the top of the steps.

"What made you think that?" Madison joked at him.

They went back and forth about it, for a few moments.

"Guys seriously shut up!" I yelled at them. Once they were finished, I continued.

"Where's Mikey anyway." I asked.

"I'll call him." Vinny answer me, as he dug his phone from his pocket.

Mikey's POV

I went straight home after that, and went straight to my room. I wasn't in the mood for anybody right now.

I was laying on my bed, blaring music when my phone starting vibrating beside me.

I picked it up, and saw Vinnys name come across the top of the screen.

I figured that they were just wondering where I was, so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mikey! Where you at bro?" He asked me.

"Oh, I went home." I said back.

"Why?" He then asked. Great. The question I've been avoiding all night.

I went home because I saw the girl that I loved, and who kissed me this morning, kiss the douche that screamed that he loved another girl, but I couldn't tell them that.

"I'm not feeling that great." I lied.

"Oh okay, well feel better bro! See ya later!" Vinny said back, obviously believing me.

"See ya." I said, and then hung up.

I put my phone, and sighed as I laid my head back down on my pillow.