Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Baileys POV

I woke up the next morning and instantly thought about what Mikey told the Boyz after me and Emma left to go upstairs.

That was all I thought about last night, and I promised myself that I would get the answer out of Madison.

Emma must have been up already, because I woke up to an empty room.

I got up, brushed out my hair, and put it into a messy bun, then walked down stairs.

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen table talking, and when they saw me, they instantly shut up.

"What were you talking about?" I asked.

"Dance."

"Basketball."

"School."

Madison, Vin, and Jason answered at the same time, and then looked at eachother. I looked at then showing them I knew they were lying.

"We were talking about how We are going to work with Madison playing on the school basketball team, and still making it to rehearsals." Louis answered for them. That made it obvious they were lying.

"Seriously. What are were you talking about?" I asked as I grabbed a bowl and began pouring cereal and some milk.

No one answered, so I just gave up. That would be another thing I would get out of Madison later.

I grabbed my food, and sat down at the island, as they continued to talk. They talked about what they said they were talking about, even though I knew it was a cover up lie.

I finished my food, and then me and Emma went upstairs to get dressed.

We decided that we were going to go shopping today with all of the other girls.

I took a quick shower, and did my normal routine.

I came back out, and changed into a pair of white jean shorts, and a light blue tank top. I straightened my hair, and French braided my bangs back so they were out of my face. I put on some light make-up, and grabbed my silver gladiator sandals.

Emma changed into a pair of normal jean shorts, and a floral tank top. She also straightened her hair, and put on a little make-up. She put on her white toms.

We both grabbed our phones, told the girls that we were leaving now, and walked downstairs. Nick met us at the bottom of the steps.

"Mom just left. She said to get a dress for the formal at ICON next weekend." He said to me. I nodded.

He hugged Emma and kissed her cheek, and then we walked out the door, and down the street to the mall.