Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Sixty one

Mikeys POV

Once everyone was ready, we finally started making our way down to the carnival.

I was walking in at the end of the group with Madison, and Bailey and Nick were right in front of us.

"So are you going to ask her tonight?" Madison asked me.

If I only had a nickel for every time I heard that today..

"I said I will when we get home. Can't you just leave it at that." I whispered back to him, so only Madison could hear me.

"You know me. That just won't do." Madison replied, as he smirked at me.

"What are you going to-" I began, but was cut off by being pushed ahead by Madison.

I ran right into Nick, and hit Baileys side, causing my hand to slide right into hers.

She instantly wrapped her fingers around mine, and smiled up at me.

I simply smiled back.

Once she looked away, I looked back at a smiling Madison and Nick.

Just as I turned back around, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

I grabbed it with the hand that wasn't connected to Baileys, and slid the bar to unlock it.

I opened my messages to see one from Madison at the top. 'I told you so ;).'

I simply shook my head at them, just to hear them laugh behind me.

I then slipped my phone back into my pocket, and continued walking down the sidewalk towards the carnival.

Tonight will definitely be interesting.