Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Baileys POV

As soon as I hit the bottom of the steps, everyone's attention turned to me.

I completely ignored them, as I grabbed a bowl of cereal, and walked out to the back porch.

I sat there by myself, until I heard the sliding door open. I didn't bother looking to see who it was.

"Hey, B." they said, as they sat down next to me. It was Emma.

"Hey." I sighed to her.

"Are you okay!" She asked me. I was tired of being asked that. That's all I've heard since that happened yesterday, and I couldn't stand it anymore. Since it was Emma, I answered though.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied to her. Why would I be okay?

"You don't have to lie to me." She said, staying calm. "You don't always have to be the strong one." She then added.

"How do you think I feel. The boy I thought I loved, just told another girl he loves her." I yelled, getting slightly angry again.

I was over crying about it. Now I was just pissed off at Chris.

I didn't even let Emma say another word. I got up, and went back inside.

I dropped my bowl off in the kitchen, and was making my way up the stairs, when I heard my name behind me. I turned around, and Madison was standing at the bottom of the steps.

"Wanna come with us to-" I didn't let him finish.

"I'm good here." I said, and you could tell he was kind of upset.

I finished my way up the steps, and went straight to my room.