Chapter Tweleve

Chapter Twelve

Baileys POV

"... Yes." I responded.

"I understand, don't wo- wait, did you just say yes?" He asked, somewhat shocked. I simply nodded my head in response.

He hugged me, and we continued the rest of the night together.

"Goodnight beautiful." Chris said, as he kissed my cheek, when we were all leaving ICON.

"Goodnight!" I said back to him, then walked to the car.

"Did I really just see that?" Emma asked we got to the car.

"See what?" I asked playing stupid, and smiling.

"CHRISTOPHER FREAKING CORRADINO!" She yelled at me. I could feel my face getting hot.

"OH MY GOSH!" She yelled again. I put my face in my hands, and sat in my seat, while Emma continued to celebrate.

I had always had the slightest crush on him, even when I like Mikey. Wait, Mikey. I just let It go. I probably didn't have a chance, he probably didn't like me back.

I shook off the thought as everyone else piled into the car.

"What about Chris?" Nick asked Emma, as they sat together in the back of the car. She looked at me to see if I allowed it.

"Go ahead." I said, as I put my head back into my hands again, to hid my blush when she told them

"She's dating Chris!" Emma yelled.

"WHAT!" All the Boyz yelled at the same time, and exchanged looks between one another.

What was going on between them...