Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen.

Baileys POV

Chris and I have now been dating for a month. You can tell that Mikey still isn't excited about it, but he's not that mad anymore.

Things have gotten mostly back to normal. Well as normal as it gets with these people.

Right now, me and Emma are on our way to hang out with the rest of the Boyz at the Mall.

"Hey baby." Chris whispers in my ear, as he hugs me from behind.

I turn around, and he kisses me.

After a few minutes, the three of us, decided to go find the others.

We eventually find them, no other place then Finish Line. These Boyz and their shoes. They each got yet another pair, and then we finally walked out. My hand interlocked to Chris'.

"Oh my god! Chris?" Someone yelled from behind us. We all turned around to see some girl about out age.

"Natalie?" Chris yells back.

I look at him in confusion, and frustration.

She drops her bags, and runs over to him. He catches her in a hug, and spins her around.

Now I was pissed.

They were just talking for a minute.

"I love you!" Chris blurted up, and looked completely serious.

"You what!" I screamed at him, and they all turned to look at me.

Tears began falling down my face, so I ran away. I heard them all yelling my name, but I didn't listen. I ran all the way home, and up to my room.