Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty two

Baileys POV

I had to wake up early this morning because my mom was making me go to ICON practice with Nick.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed, and walked into the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and then changed into a pair of baby blue and white running shorts, along with Nicks black icon Hoodie.

I left my hair naturally curly, and put it into a high ponytail.

After that, I walked downstairs, grabbed a chocolate chip muffin, then walked out the door with nick on our way to ICON.

The walk was unusually quiet for the two of us.

When we stepped into ICON, Nick went to warm up with the Boyz, and I sat against the wall at the back of the room.

Chris saw me, and stood up to walk over to me.

I smiled when I saw him, and stood up to meet him.

When he reached me, he hugged me, quickly kissed my cheek, and then we stood there talking.

"So this is where you were." Nick said, as he came up behind me, with Madison beside him. I sighed deeply.

"Uhh - yeah." I answered.

"Chris get -" nick began.

"Nick don't! We worked everything out. I don't need you to decide everything for me. I'm 14 not 5." I cut him off by saying.

"I know your not. Your my little sister, I need to -" he began again.

"You don't need to do anything for me. I can handle myself." I said, as I turned back around to Chris, kissed his cheek, and went back to my spot on the floor.