Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Sixty Three

Baileys POV

Mikey and I were sitting there, not talking, just going around in circles.

I didn't mind, it was kind of nice to wind relax for a little while.

"Can I talk to you?" Mikey asked me, breaking the silence.

I looked up to him, and nodded my head telling him to continue.

"About what's happened between us these last few days?" He then added.

"Mikey. We both know it was nothing. We can just leave it at that." I replied back to him, thinking it would be the end of this conversation.

"But I don't want it to be nothing." He said back, pulling the conversation along.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, turning towards him in my seat.

"Bailey." He said, grabbing one of my hands in his. "From the minute Nick brought me to your house when we were 6, you were all I ever wanted. Just seeing your smile makes my heart go crazy, and I have always loved being the reason behind it. Just seeing a glimpse of you makes my mind go into a daze. The whole time you were Chris, it hurt me. It hurt me even more to know that you were hurt, and There was nothing i could do about it. And when you hold my hand then I understand that it's meant to be cause baby when your with me it's like an angel came and took me to heaven." He said to me, causing tears to well up in my eyes, and crack a smile.

"Quoting JB I see." I smiled up at him.

"That's not the point. Bailey. Will you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I simply reached up to his lips and kissed him in response.

As soon as we pulled away, I heard Madison and Nick celebrating, and look up at them to see them high fiving eachother and watching us.

I laughed, as hid my face into Mikey shoulder.

"I got my favorite girl. Not feeling no pain, no fear. Don't have a care in the world. Why would I when you are here?" He sang into my ear.

"Your getting good at that Fusco." I joked back at him, noting that he was quoting the same Bieber song again.

"Only the best for you, because I am never letting you go." He whispered, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I simply smiled up at him, as we began walking off the Ferris wheel.

•| AN: it's officially over. This was one of my favorite Fanfics that I've ever written. Thanks for being wonderful readers, and all of the support you guys gave me throughout writing this! It means more than you know. Anyway, please check out my other stories on my account. I promise you will love them if you liked this one. Don't forget to VOTE, and SHARE this story with everyone iconiac, grander, ToBeOner, and nickinator you know! Much love! 💕 |•