Chapter Forty One

Chapter Forty One

Mikey's POV

As me and Bailey were walking over to Madison's house, it was completely silent.

When we were about halfway through our 10 minute walk, I started to feel drops on my back.

I looked up to the sky to see it start pouring rain, like buckets were kicked over.

I looked over next to me, to see Bailey smiling and looking up.

She had always loved the rain. No one ever knew why, but whenever It rained she would go dance around in it.

Usually dragging one of us Boyz along.

Usually me or Madison.

She started running around in the street.

I smiled watching her. It's just like old times.

"Mikey come play with me!" She begged, as she continued dancing around in the street.

I couldn't say no to her, so we jumped around until we were completely drenched.

Once we couldn't tell it was raining anymore because we were so wet, things started to feel normal between us.

"May I have this dance?" I asked, as I bowed in front of her.

"you most definitely can." She joked, as she curtsied, and then grabbed my hands, and we skipped around 'dancing'.

Once we were both tired out, we were standing inches away from each other.

I couldn't help myself, and I leaned in to kiss her. What surprised me is that...

she kissed me back.