Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Forty Three

Baileys POV

We finally made it to Madison's. finally people would be around to break the awkward silences.

We didn't bother knocking, knowing that they couldn't hear us from the music that was blasting in the basement.

We walked right in, and made our way to the basement.

"Oh my god! You guys finally made it." Nick said, as he came to us. "What took so long?" He then asked.

"We just walked slow I guess." Mikey said back to him.

Nick nodded, and went back to whatever he was doing.

"Madison can I have some sweats and a hoodie?" I asked him, as I found him dancing in front of the TV.

"Yeah sure. You know where it's at." He said, as he went back to dancing.

I took my chance to get away, and quickly changed into a pair of black sweatpants, and a blue ICON hoodie.

I walked downstairs, and sat on the couch, watching the Boyz.

Eventually I got bored, and went up to the living room to watch TV.

A few minutes later, I felt someone sink into the spot next to me. Madison.

"Hey. Why you up here?" He asked me.

"I'm just tired." I lied to him. Everything was wrong.

"I've known you long enough to know that something is wrong Bailey. What's up?" Madison asked me.

With that I just broke down crying.