Chapter Fifty Nine

Chapter Fifty Nine

Baileys POV

After my walk of clearing my mind, I walked back upstairs, and went into my room.

I played on my phone for a while until I decided to go to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up, and we had a free day to spend.

Of course, the Boyz had to practice for the beginning of the day, and then we were allowed to do whatever we wanted.

We decided to hang around the hotel for a while, and then go to the carnival they are hosting down the street.

The Boyz would be back from practice any minute now, so I jumped into the shower, putting my phone on shuffle, and laying it on the counter.

I did my normal routine, and then jumped back out to dry off.

I put my robe around my body, and then walked back out into the room.

Nick, Madison, and Mikey were back already, so they raced to the bathroom to take showers.

I laughed at them, as they tackled each other.

Madison, being stronger, won the battle, and jumped into the bathroom.

I laughed at them, and then continued off to my room.

I sprayed my hair with beach wave spray, and then walked over to my bag, to grab clothes.

I ended up changing into a pair of dark jean shorts, with a white infinity tank top.

I slipped on a pair of black ankle socks, and my teal vans.

I finished drying my hair off, so that it fell in waves.

I finished off by putting on my infinity necklace, and slipping on a couple of bracelets.

Then, I just sat on my bed, playing on my phone until the the Boyz finished getting ready.