Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Baileys POV

Me and Emma met up with the rest of the girls at the mall.

Every one of us was going to the formal at ICON next weekend, so we all needed to get a dress.

I absolutely hated dresses, and waited until the very last minute until I started looking.

"Come on, Bailey. You'll have to get one sooner or later." Peyton said to me.

They all knew how much I hated anything but basketball shorts, so they all went to the racks, and pulled a TON of dresses for me to try on.

I would swear to their being at least 50 in my dressing room. I reluctantly changed into the first dress, and looked in the mirror. I hated this one, so I simply changed into another one, instead of showing it to the girls.

After about 15 dresses, I finally found one, that I could at least show them. I walked out, and their mouths fell open.

"Okay, that's the one!" Brittany said, as she stood up, and acted like she was walking out of the store.

"I agree. That perf!" Jasmine replied.

All of the other girls gave what they had to say, and I ended up getting that dress.

I changed back into my normal clothes, and walked up to the cash register to pay.

"Mikey's gonna like it." Emma whispered in my ear, as she got into line behind me.

I could feel myself blushing, but only a little bit.

Emma laughed, showing that she noticed, and then we continued to pay.

After we were done, we all got a pair of shoes to wear, and then just shopped around for a while.

I bought myself a new pair of Jordan Fusions 4.

If my mom was making me wear a dress, a new pair of hightops were coming out of it!