Chapter Fifty Eight

Chapter Fifty Eight

Mikey's POV

After Bailey left, I just kinda sat there starring off blankly, as I replayed what happened.

I smiled when I thought about it.

My smile was knocked off my face, as I heard the door click open, revealing Nick and Madison.

"Hey bro. What's up with Bailey, we just saw her on the elevator." Madison asked me.

"Uh- nothing." I replied.

"Oh my god. What did you do!" Nick then asked me.

I couldn't help but smile thinking of our kiss again.

"Aww Mikey's got it bad. What happened?" Madison asked, him and Nick laughing at me.

"I kissed her." I mumbled.

"What?" They both asked me at the same time.

"I kissed her." I said back, just a little louder.

"What?" They asked me again.

"You know what i said." I yelled as I threw the closest pillow at Them.

A few minute later, Bailey came back into our room.

She looked at us, and half-smiled before going off to her part of the room, and going to sleep.

As soon as she turned to walk off, Nick and Madison were smiling at me.

"You guys are idiots!" I said, as I laid back down against the pillow.

"Go talk to her Man!" Madison whispered to me.

"In the morning." I groaned, and the turned over to fall asleep.