Chapter Fifty Seven

Chapter Fifty Seven

Baileys POV

Once I got out of the shower, I changed into a pair of soffe shorts, with sweatpants over top, and an old ICON T-shirt.

I walked out, and sat on one of the beds, playing on my phone for a while, until I heard the door click open.

I looked up enough to see Mikey standing in front of the bed.

I half smiled up at him.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked me, as he came over and sat down next to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied to him, setting my phone down next to me.

"Just forget about him. You don't deserve that." He then said to me.

"Thanks Mikey." I said, as I side hugged him.

"Anything for you." He said back to me, causing me to look up at him, and smile.

We both just looked at each other for a few moments, until he started leaning in, Causing me to mimic the action, until our lips touched.

When we pulled away, we both just looked at each other for a second.

"Umm. I'm uh- going to go for a walk." I said, and slid off of the bed.

I swear you could probably feel the awkwardness in the air.

I grabbed my phone, and walked out the door, just to walk into Nick and Madison in the elevator.

"Woah. Everything okay?" Madison asked me, as they stopped walking.

"I don't even know." I said, and then stepped into the elevator, and they continued down the hallway to our room.