Chapter Two

Chapter Two

" LOUISVILLE BABY!" I screamed along with Emma as soon as the the cardinals won.

Then we ran around hugging everybody from happiness, and only got one hug back, and that was from when we hugged each other.

I rubbed it in everyone face that thought Michigan was going to win, and then continued my celebration.

Eventually I calmed down, and sat back down on the couch. I looked around and everyone was sitting with their girlfriend or boyfriend, except for me.

I was the only single one.

Me and my boyfriend Chad just broke up a little bit ago. He was a complete douche to me. I looked around again, and the only one not here was Mikey. Where did he go.

He was just as excited as Me, Nick, and Emma were for Louisville to win.

I walked over to Nick and Emma talking.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked him. Nick looked up at me, then glanced around the room.

"I don't know." He responded.

"I'll go look for him." I said back. Nick nodded, and went back to talking with Emma.

I left them alone, and walked upstairs.

I looked around the living room and the kitchen, and was about to walk upstairs until I saw a figure outside on the deck. It had to be Mikey. I walked out there, and I could hear small sniffles.

"Mikey?" I asked, as I walked closer. He glanced up at me, and it was just bright enough for me to see his teary eyes.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" I said as I ran over to him and sat down right next to him.

He didn't say anything again, but he handed me his phone, and it was opened to his messages.

It was a message from Cameron. It was a picture of Mikey's girlfriend all over my ex boyfriend Chad, as they kissed.

All Cameron said was, 'I'm sorry man, but I thought you should know.' I instantly set the phone down on my knee and hugged Mikey.

"Forget about her. She obviously isn't worth your time." I said to him.

"It's easier said then done. I really loved her." He said, as he hugged me back.

"I can't say I know how you feel, but I promise things will get better. I felt the same way about Chad. Like I was losing everything when he was gone, but I was wrong. My life has been so much better since I let him go. It's hard now but I promise it gets better." I said to him.

"Thanks Bailey. It means a lot!" He said back to me.

"Anything for my bestfriend!" I said back to him. This time he actually smiled at me.

After that, Mikey stood up, And then helped me up.

I gladly took his hand, not wanting to let go, and stood up.

We walked back inside, and then back downstairs.