Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Baileys POV

It it eventually turned to Friday night. The night of the ICON formal.

I went over to Emma's house, since all the Boyz were getting ready at my house with Nick.

Peyton and Brittany were coming over too.

When I got there, I quickly took a shower, and did my normal routine.

I simply let my hair fall down my back, as I put on a bathrobe.

I went back out into Emma's room, and let Peyton take her shower.

Emma's older sister, Stephanie, was going to do our hair and make-up.

She just got out of cosmetology school with her degree, so we could definitely trust her!

Emma, had her hair curled, with a few pieces twisted and pinned behind her head. She had on a light blue strapless dress, that fell a little bit above her knee.

Peyton's hair was pinned into a spiraling into a dressed up messy bun, that was low on the left side of her head. She was wearing a bright orange one shoulder dress, with flower accents on the strap.

Brittany, had her hair curled with a waterfall braid going around her head. She had a black sweetheart neckline dress, that was fitted at the top, and then flowed out.

Eventually it was my turn. I dreaded this moment since I got here, considering I never wore make-up besides foundation, and my hair was usually straightened or in a ponytail.

Stephanie got me down into the chair, and began working away on my hair.

After about 30 mins, she was done with it all, and all I had to do was slip on the dress.

My dress was straight black down to just above my knee. A multi colored leopard print high-low skirt covered it from halfway between my neck and waist, down to where only a little bit of the black showed at the bottom. The back of it went down to my mid-calf.

My hair was full of tight curls. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I thought I actually looked pretty in a dress for once.

All the girls came up behind me, and we all exchanged looks before hugging each other, and going on about how beautiful one another looked.

We got Stephanie to take a quick picture of us, and then we headed downstairs.

I texted Madison, and told him that we were ready, so they could head over here now.

He replied that they were on their way over, and within minutes they were at the front door.

Jason, Louis, and Thomas, went to Jasmine house to pick up her, Lindsay, and Mikhayla.

That left Mikey, Madison, Nick, and Vinny with us.

We all piled into Emma's moms car, and she drove us down to ICON.

Peyton was sitting with Madison, Emma was sitting with Nick, and Brittany was sitting with Vinny, so I was just minding my own business, on my own.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap, so I grabbed it, and saw a text message from Mikey.

'You look beautiful....' I felt myself blush, as I sat my phone back down.