Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Bailey's POV

I woke up the next morning, back in my room. I looked around, and tried to sit up to grab my phone from my bedside table, but wasn't able to.

I looked over to see Chris starting to wake up. I must have woke him up.

"I'm sorry." I said, as I bent over and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry babe. It's okay." He said back I me, still half asleep.

I then got up, and grabbed my phone. We had nothing to do today, so we were just going to stay around the house today.

Me and Chris went down stairs a few minutes later to join everyone else for breakfast.

After breakfast, I went back upstairs and changed into a pair of basketball sweatpants and an old tournament t-shirt. I threw my hair up into a ponytail and straightened the ends.

I walked back downstairs, and sat with everyone else on the couch. We were simply watching TV.

"Okay! We need to do something! I can't stand sitting here anymore!" Madison finally yelled, making all of us laugh.

We all agreed to head up to the mall.

I changed into a pair of jean shorts, and straightened my bangs so I didn't have wear a headband. After a little while, we all started walking down the street to the mall.