Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Mikey's POV

Once we finally got to ICON, we simply walked in to see everyone else already there. I walked around, and said my hello, just like I always do.

Now, I was standing on the other side of the room from Bailey, with Madison, watching her dance. Madison was talking to Jason and Louis also.

"Just go talk to her!" Madison said nudging me in the side.

"It's not like you never talk to her!" Jason commented back.

"I guess your right." I said to then, and began my way through the crowd.

"Atta boy!" Louis yells after me.

The music suddenly changed from a fast, hard beating, to a slow heartfelt song. Perfect! Now was the perfect time to ask her to dance.

I was about to her, when Chris walked up to her. I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't tell what they were talking about, but then I saw him grab her hand, and they began dancing.

I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I walked back over to the Boyz. My legs felt like they weighed twice as much as usual.

"I'm going home." I said, as soon as I made it to them.

"Wait -wh" Madison began, but then abruptly stopped, as he saw he her dancing with Chris.

"Just stay. The four of us can have fun together." Madison then said.

"No thanks. See ya later!" I said, and headed for the door.