Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Fifty Five

Baileys POV

It's now been a week since the night at the boardwalk, and we were leaving for the Boyz tour.

I was going to stay home because Chris would be going too, but my parents wouldn't let me stay by myself since both of them were going.

I tried to fight it, but I ended up here on this plane anyway.

We were on our way to their first destination.

I was sitting against the window, with Mikey sitting next to me, and Vinny next to him.

I was simply listening to music through my beats, and starring out the window, as I watched the ground disappear.

Chris was in the row in front of us, and kept trying to get me to talk to him, but I refused.

Me and Mikey have become bestfriends again, and he is back to being a brother to me.

I got tired of seeing Chris' endless attempts of talking to me, so I pulled my knees to my chest, buried my head in them, and sighed.

"It's okay baby girl." Mikey whisper to me, as he wrapped his arm around me.

I sighed again, as I lifted my head up, and laid it on Mikey's shoulder.

I saw Madison make a heart with him hands across the row from us.

I rolled my eyes at him, causing him to laugh, and mouth to me 'you know it's true'.