Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Mikey's POV

After the girls left, All the Boyz came over and joined me in the living room. They all looked at me again.

"What do you want this time?" I asked them.

"Do you want to know the rest of the plan or not?" Madison asked me.

They were planning how they were going to get me and Bailey together. The only one that was a little uneasy about it was Nick.

He was very protective over her, and didn't like the idea of her dating anyone.

He seemed okay with me dating her, since he didn't say anything against it.

They told me the rest of the plan, and I was completely okay with it. I was beyond excited. After they were done, we were sitting there simply playing Just Dance, when Nick came over and sat next to me.

"You won't hurt her right!" He said starring right me. "Because if you do, so help me Fusco." He added before I cut him off.

"I promise I won't hurt her!" I quickly said.

I knew what Nick would do considering what he did to Chad, after he found out what he did to her.

I knew not to do anything to her, or I would have bruises in place I didn't even know existed.

"Good. I just wanted to make sure." Nick said, and then jumped up to take his turn playing.