Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Fifty Two

Baileys POV

"Natalie? What are you doing here?" Chris asked her, as he glared at Mikey.

"I was hanging out with Mikey, but I come down here to see this!" She yells at him, walking closer to us, with Mikey trailing behind her.

I glared at him, because I'm positive he planned this.

"Why are you with him?" Chris asked her, getting angrier as the conversation rolled on.

"He's my friend. Why are you here with her!" She screamed at him.

"I'm his girlfriend!" I piped in.

"Girlfriend?" She screamed. "Oh hell no!" She then added. "I'm his girlfriend!" Natalie yelled.

We both looked over to Chris standing there with his hands in his pockets looking at the sand.

"Your kidding right? Chris this isn't really happening!" I screamed at him.

"Well.." He began.

"Save it. I'm done with you." I cut him off by saying.

"Bailey wait!" Chris yelled as he grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me." I snapped back at him, as I walked over to Mikey, tears streaming down my face.

Mikey put his arm around my shoulder, and we began walking off.

"Watch your back Fusco." Chris yelled after him.

"You touch him, and I swear Chris." I said, turning to face Him, and then walking off with Mikey.

I heard Natalie go off on Chris, and then go running past us. I

turned around one last time to see Chris sitting in the sand, with his head in his hands.