Chapter 34

Abby's POV

"Mommy wake up all the uncles are coming over today!" Jayden and Brooke shook me awake.

They have grown up so fast it's unreal, Brooke is now eight and Jayden is now four. Today we invited all the magcon boys and their families for a little get together.

Jack Johnson did end up marrying Isabelle, I'm such a good match maker. They have two kids and one more on the way. Jack Gilinsky and Madison are still together and had a second kid. Nash ended up getting married to a childhood friend Caitlyn (I just made that up.) They don't have any kids but they are expecting soon. Cameron ended up going to college and that is where he found his wife, Michelle. They have three kids, all of them are more crazy then Cameron. Taylor is engaged to Mia and she loves to race cars and cars in general more then Taylor. Carter is dating a sweet heart, her name is Mimi. Aaron being the cutie he is stole the heart of best friend, now wife Kiana. They have a handful of four kids, just like I said he is a great dad. Shawn just recently married Bethany Mota. I remember the first time they met was at one of his concerts. Jox is real! They have two cute little kids. Hayes decided to start dating Kayla like he always wanted. To me she seems the same, but everyone else things she changed.

As for me and Matt, just like he said the day I turned eighteen he proposed. We now have three kids, Brooke, Jayden, and Chayce. Chayce is one turning two in a month. To me it feels like a perfect family. Chayce is a total mommy's boy just like the other two. The one thing about Matt that Chayce absolutely loves is that he doesn't care when he pulls his hair or slaps his face. I will say it is hilarious when he does it.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"

"Mommy I believe you have a child screaming for you down the hall."

"Thanks Daddy, but I can hear. You have to make breakfast and I will get the boys ready."

...

All of the boys and family were here. I was really excited to spend the day with them.

"Hi Jack." We both agreed that calling him dad would be a little weird.

"Hey kiddo how are the kids doing?"

"Crazy as ever. How are Dylan and Olivia?"

"They are so well behaved it's not normal for kids their ages."

All of the kids were in the backyard playing at the pool. Me and all the guys were talking about all of the memories we had together.

"Remember when we accidentally stole the car."

"Or the day me, Carter, Hayes, and Matt made a volcano in class and exploded all over. We all got a week of detention and had to clean up the whole class room." I added.

"Do you remember the time I went to get food and I bumped into Abby. Nash was so mad we didn't pick up some food."

"Or the time we were running around outside at like four in the morning and we got mobbed by a ton of fans."

"Those were the good days when we didn't have to worry about anything."

These were the people that made me happy. I only got to spend four years with my parents, ten years of hell dragging on and on at the orphanage, and five years with these people.

When I am with them I'm the happiest I can ever be. All of my memories involves one of them. I love them, all of them to death. They are my real family and no one will ever replace them.

...................

That is the end of adopted by magcon. Thank you all so much for reading this. I will be starting a new fanfic really soon. Please vote for this last chapter and comment. Check out my Twitter hesmyhubby