Chapter 30

Johnson's POV

"Isabelle come with me. Fly back with us I can pay for your ticket. We have time to go back to your place. Please Isabelle I don't want to lose you."

"I will see what I can do. It's such a short notice I will talk to my parents, I don't know. Maybe I can visit for a bit and move in later."

"Whatever happens I want you to know that I love you Isabelle and if we don't see each other again I will never forget you."

"I love you Johnson, now you are over reacting. We do have FaceTime and texting if I can't come."

We exchanged phone to put in each others numbers. I put my contact name as Jack😍. Isabelle put her contact name as Isabelle🍑. I couldn't help but laugh, even though she probably won't even be able to fly back with me.

"Hi mom. I'm fine, it's just I'm wondering can I fly down with a friend and hang out for a bit. Please just please, I may never get the opportunity to again. You just don't understand do you. First off it's a boy, he's my boyfriend and he is Jack Johnson. I don't care. I'm going to move down there eventually."

"Baby girl what's wrong? You don't need to cry." I wiped the tears from under her eyes and cheeks. "You are going to be okay. We are going to be okay. We are going to get through it."

"Jack I want to be with you, not my family. They wouldn't even care I'm gone. They don't like me. All my mom wants me for is to work and take care of all the other children. I'm basically her personal slave."

"We are going to your house right now and are getting your stuff. You are the newest part of the slowly growing magcon family Isabelle."

Abby's POV

"Brooke we are going to see a doctor, they aren't even going to touch you. All we are going to do is talk to them okay?"

"Okay, why am I going to a doctor?"

"We haven't gone to one of these doctors yet and we didn't do it after your birthday."

"Hello are you Brooke?"

"Yeah!"

"Is this mommy and daddy?"

"Yeah!"

"How about you guys come into my office and figure out what is up. Now feel free to take a seat and I will ask some questions."

I sat down next to Matt and took his hand. Brooke sat down in my lap.

"Brooke you can go play with the toys I have."

"Brooke looks there's stuffed animals and tea sets and dolls."

"I want mommy to play with me." Tears formed in her eyes, please not another temper tantrum.

"Me and mommy are busy."

"Daddy I want to be with mommy." She kicked her feet against my shins.

"Ow Brooke that hurts stop it. I'm sorry Doctor."

"You are fine Abby, I'm going to ask questions now. Does she generally get worried about things."

"No."

"Have you been separated for a long period of time?"

"Yes, when I got adopted and she didn't which was about a month or two and then I went to Australia for a week."

"Does she have a preferred parent?"

"Me."

She kept asking questions for about a half an hour.

"So I have come to some conclusions, Brooke does have separation anxiety. It may be just a phase like it is for many children. Most cases it isn't this bad. There are some treatment methods, which I can get back to you on. Also depression may be a factor, it is too early to tell, it will become more observable in the future."

"Okay, well thank you so much for your time. It was a pleasure meeting you, have a nice day."

"Thanks for stopping in. Pleasure to meet you as well."

...

I was really tired from all the traveling and the appointment with Brooke. I went to bed right away when we got home, as well did Brooke and Matt.

Brooke was out in a matter of seconds. As for me and Matt we just snuggled together. My head was resting on his neck. His arms were around my waist. I don't want to let this moment go. I want to enjoy it like the rest of the good parts of my life.

......................

Thank you guys so much, today my last story got 1k reads! That is so cool, I'm glad you liked it. If you haven't you should go read it, it is called society and it's a fanfic for Cameron Dallas. Anyways I still need a ship name for Jack and Isabelle Jasabelle Jelle Isack I don't know so comment ideas for what you think. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment. Check out my twitter hesmyhubby