Chapter 15

Matt's POV

The words stung me as Abby spoke them. The night we did it I didn't wear a condom. I can't believe I did this to her, it's all my fault.

"Abby it is all my fault. I'm so sorry."

"Matt it's okay it's not all your fault. Just don't ddddddon't lllleave me."

"Abby I will never leave you. How could I leave the love of my life?"

"I don't know, maybe that I'm pregnant you don't want to deal with me and the baby. What about Jack what will he think? Will he still let me live with you?"

"Abby don't worry about what jack thinks and I'm not letting you live anywhere other then the room we sleep in."

...

"Abby we need to let everyone know what is going on."

"No Matt no. I can't do that."

"I will then. They won't forgive you more if you wait or find out. Honestly, they will be upset that you didn't tell them."

"Everyone, me and Matt would like to say something."

"Abby is having a kid!"

"No this is not okay," Jack throws himself off the couch in outrage. "I knew this was going to happen. I made the mistake of trusting the two of you. I didn't want to trust you, but I did. First you go behind my back and start dating then get pregnant. I am done with you pack your bags and leave. Take Brooke with you."

"Pappy do we have to leave?"

"Yes."

Abby sprints up the stairs with everyone chasing after her. I'm not letting the person I love the most leave. I will fight every person in the world for her.

"Abby wait come back here." I snatched her by the waist and pulled her into my chest. "Your not leaving. I'm not letting you go. Just because Jack is not letting you stay doesn't mean that the rest of us aren't. You are like family to all of us and we love you."

Johnson came running after us with Brooke in his arms. He's going to make a really good dad one day.

"Abby I'm really sorry about Jack. He's never been bipolar in his life, especially this much of the time. I've known him
since kindergarten and he's never like this. Don't listen to the things he says or take them to heart. I don't want you to leave."

Pretty much everyone was outside with us except for the Gilinsky trio. (Dylan Madison and Jack.) Oh and did anyone mention Madison and Jack are engaged.

Everyone marched into the house. None of us were letting Abby and Brooke leave.

"Jack none of us are letting Abby and Brooke leave us. They are the two best things that happened to me. Everyone agreed that you are not coming with us to magcon next year."

"Matt you are going to magcon. You never told me." Raw

"Abby I was going to tell you. I just found out. Don't worry you and Abby are going to come with I could or would never leave you behind. Besides its not until January or February and its the beginning December. We're not going to leave you in the dust. Besides what would we do without you?"

"I don't know, but I'm afraid of being abandoned again and this time never get adopted."

.......

Sorry for another short, unedited, crappy chapter. I've been so busy lately and I'm flying to DC for a few days. Hopefully I can write on the plane. Please vote and comment check out my Twitter hesmyhubby