Chapter 4

Abby's POV

"Abby wake up sweetie it's time for school."

"I don't want to go to school everyone is mean."

"No they aren't now get up you need to go."

"Yes they are dad. You don't know what they did to me."

"What did they bully you about?"

"For being me and something that I can't tell you about and you wouldn't understand."

"Can you tell me? I'm your father, I should be able to know this."

"You will find out soon enough and it doesn't even matter anyways."

"Okay? Get ready for school. The boys will be with you all the time."

"No, I'm not going to school."

"These people are different now get up and go to school!"

At this point dad was yelling at me. He scares me when he yells, I'm afraid he is going to hurt me. I scream and throw the comforter over my curled up body.

"God, what am I going to do with her." dad muttered. Those words hurt me what am I some sort of animal.

"Shut up Jack. Be a dad to her. Just leave let me help her not yell at her."

"Matt-"

"No Jack just leave. Abby it's Matt can you come out for me?" I hesitantly came out of my ball. "Why are you hiding?"

"I'm afraid dad is going to hurt me and I don't want to school and I'm going to get bullied and I'm scared Matt I'm scared."

"Abby, I think your dad talked to the school about having classes with me and Carter and Hayes. I will go to the office and talk to them. Is there a reason why you think you're going to get bullied?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just can't tell you yet. All of the guys will know sometime soon. Now is just not a good time."

"Okay, now let's get ready for school."

Matts POV

"Jack she is scared of you when you yell. She's afraid of being bullied. Everything is different for her and you have to understand this. This is all coming from her best friend, not her dad." Abby came down the stairs. "Hey you ready to go to school?"

"Yes, but I don't want to go."

"Hey remember what I promised you. Do you want to walk we live pretty close to the school?"

"I guess."

"We are walking to school whoever wants to come with us."

"I do."

"Me too."

"Me."

Everyone except for Jack, Jack, and Cameron agreed to walking to school because they don't go to school anymore.

...

"Hello Mrs. Finnegan."

"Good morning Matthew what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering a friend of mine is getting really bullied and she is very scared to be moved to this school this year. Is it possible for the two of us to have all the same classes?"

"Name?"

"Abby Gilinsky."

"Come back in a few minutes and I should have it done."

"Thanks Mrs. Finnegan you are my favorite office lady for a reason!"

I went to find Abby. A kid was already harassing her.

"You're Jack Gilinskys kid aren't you?"

"Yeah, he adopted me."

"All he wants is more fame and attention. He doesn't even love you."

"Abby come on let's go. I got you s new schedule. All we need to do is pick it up."

"What do they mean more fame and attention is my dad famous or something?"

"We will talk about it when we get home."

"Thanks again Mrs. Finnegan, you are a life saver."

"No problem kiddo."

"Now we have all the same classes! How easy is that?"

...

Abby's POV

"Hi dad I'm home!"

"Hello Abby, how was school?"

"It sucked ass."

"Abby Marie Gilinsky watch your language."

"I got bullied and harassed. I found out that my dad is famous. Is that true?"

"Yes it is Abby, I am famous. I didn't want to tell you to protect you. I thought you would think differently of me and I didn't care."

"Why would you not tell me. I get bullied for everything I don't do or know."

"Abby-"

"Jack don't. I want you to know that all of us are famous here, even Mahogany. I personally didn't know that he didn't tell you. I just want you to know that because people will take advantage of you in any possible way then can and I want you to be aware of that. I will always be with you to protect you."

...........

Matt is being protective OOOO. What do you think of Abby and Matt? What is this secret Abby is keeping? Let me tell you it's a big one and you will find out soon. Thanks for reading check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x