Chapter 12

Jacks POV

I'm really nervous for tonight, Madison is 8 months pregnant and she is going to move in tonight. This will be the first time Abby will meet Madison. I hear the door bell ring. I ran to the door before anybody could get there.

"Madison!"

"Jack!"

I tried my hardest to give her a hug.

"Babe it's hard to give you a hug now." Both of us laughed.

"I only have 2 weeks left and we get to see our little baby."

"Are you hungry I made some food by myself."

"I am never not hungry. If you made it I'm not really sure if I should eat it."

"Hey! I worked hard on it. Shawn even helped me."

"Okay fine I will eat it."

The table was already set along with all of the food on it. I pulled out Madison's chair for her and she sat down. I went down to sit down.

"Jack help me!"

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Get me to the hospital-"

I looked and saw that her water broke and it was on the chair, floor, and herself. I picked her up and ran her out to the car.

...

"Dylan Finnegan Gilinsky, I want to name him Dylan Finnegan Gilinsky."

"Whatever you want baby, whatever you want."

I watched as the nurse placed Dylan in Madison's arms for the first time. Her smile was beautiful and pure. Tears fell down her cheeks.

...

"Jack you need to hold Dylan now. You haven't even got to hold him yet."

"Okay."

She handed me Dylan. He was so adorable. He looked so much like Madison. I rocked him in my arms until he fell asleep. I looked down at Madison, she was already passed out.

"Hello little Dylan. Mommy and daddy love you very much. We are going to take very good care of you. We are going to raise you to be a wonderful child. I love you Dyl."

"Jack I want to go home." She started sobbing.

"Nurse! We need a nurse right now!" A nurse came sprinting in. "Please hold the baby." She took Dylan from me and I went immediately to Madison's side.

"Madison it's going to be okay, I promise."

"Please just let me go home." I was in the bed with her at her side holding her hand.

"Madison get some rest. I will wake you when we can go home."

I rested her head on my shoulder and I stroked her hair. All I wanted is a perfect family and now that is what I have.

All of a sudden my phone begins going off. The caller id read Abby. Oh my god Abby how could I have forgotten about her.

"Hello?"

"Hi Abby, what's going on?"

"Dad where are you?"

"I was going to have you meet Madison my girlfriend last night. She was very pregnant, almost 9 months. Well, she gave birth last night and now we are in the hospital."

"So you didn't even bother to tell me?"

"Abby, I was going to. It's just I was so caught up with Madison and the baby."

"Yeah so you forgot about me."

"No Abby, I didn't forget about you. It's just Madison is and was in need of me."

"Madison is more important then me, I know. You couldn't have even told me that you have a girlfriend. There is no excuses I was adopted months ago."

"Abby, I'm sorry-"

"No, just stop. Jack you have your girlfriend and birth child. I get it it's your perfect family."

"You've never called me Jack before."

"I know. That's for your own child to call you." She then hung up on me. What has gotten into her since the last time I saw her? It was only yesterday afternoon.

Matt's POV

I heard faint sobs coming from the room next door which only meant one thing, Abby. Shit, Shit, Shit. I ran into room to see her curl in a ball under the covers. It breaks my heart to see my girl like this.

"Abby baby, what's wrong."

"It doesn't matter. All it is is Jack."

"Jack Johnson?"

"No Gilinsky."

"Your dad?"

"Yes, now that doesn't matter." She wiped all the tears from her eyes and cheeks. The mood became way more serious. "I want you. Let's do it I'm ready."

"Abby no, I don't want to do that to you."

Right then and there she ripped off my shirt and pulled off my pants. She did the same thing to herself. I would so love to fxck her now. I just want her to be ready. I mean she is the most fxckable person on the planet.

.............

Sorry it took so long I've been really busy lately I will hopefully update soon. Okay so rumor has it Jack got Madison pregnant. That better be fake. Anyways Abby is ready. Is Matt going to cave? Thanks for reading please vote comment check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x