Chapter 22

Abby's POV

"We need help please! My daughter is hurt, I think she broke her foot!"

"Ma'am we will get her in for emergency X-rays and surgery if she needs it."

A man with a stretcher came. I set her down as gently as I possibly could.

"I love you Brooke."

"I love you mommy."

...

The second Brooke was gone I broke down. I couldn't break in front of her and I couldn't hold it in any second longer.

It's all my fault I wasn't with her. If I was a good mom I would have been with her and watching her.

Matt was sitting on the same couch as me. I curled up in a ball with my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm a horrible mom. Matt I'm a horrible mom and I'm going to have two kids. Matt I'm a horrible mom."

"Abby, it's not your fault. It was a sheer accident. Even if you would have been watching her she still would have fell and hurt herself."

Nash and Cameron were the ones who took us here. They were both talking to me nothing would calm me down. I want my parents, I wish they were still here. I want Jack and Jack. Even tough me and jack or my dad fight a lot and get mad at me, he still does really know what to say. He loves Brooke too, he should be here for her not me. Jack and Taylor arrived.

"We got here as fast as we could abs. What's going on?"

"Jack call my dad I want my dad please I want my dad."

Jack's POV

"Jack?"

"Hey jack what's up?"

"You need to get down to the hospital right now. Brooke is hurt and we don't know what is going on. Abby needs you now get down here."

"I'm with Madison and Dylan can it wait."

"Jack you got to be kidding. Get over here now. Brooke is going into surgery now get over here. If you don't come I'm going to court for Abby."

"Jesus Christ I'm coming."

"Would you seriously do that for me, go to court?"

"Abby, of course I would. I want the best for you."

"I love you Jack."

"I love you Abby."

...

"Dad!"

"Hi Abby." He sounded so unenthused.

Abby's POV

I'm so glad my dad is here. I really want to be close to him and love him like a real dad. I just don't think he wants to or Madison will let him.

"Dad or jack or whatever you want me to call you. I really want to be close to you and love you, just like a real dad. I'm sorry if it was me or something I did. I want it to be the same again. Please dad."

"Abby, I never knew you felt this way. I'm sorry I would always get mad at you. I will always love you Abby."

Our hugging was interrupted by a nurse coming in the waiting room.

"Brooke Wilkinson."

"I will explain later," I whispered to dad. "That is us!"

"Immediate family only please."

"Okay, I'm the mom, he's dad, that's the grandfather." She gave us a disgusted look. "I was adopted."

"Alrighty then, here is the doctor, he will talk to you."

"Hello family. So right now Brooke is under anesthesia still an should be awake shortly. She did break her foot and will have a cast for 6 weeks. She will have a wheelchair, crutches are to painful and annoying for children. When she wakes up you are free to leave. Please be very careful with her, carry her up and down stairs, don't let her walk at all until you revisit."

...

"I said Wilkinson because I just didn't know if you wanted her to be Gilinsky or not and that is my old last name."

"That's okay if you want to be Gilinsky or Wilkinson it doesn't matter to me."

"I think Espinosa sounds good personally." Matt peeped in.

"Shut up. I think I'm going to be wilkinson. I don't want you to get hate because of me. Wilkinson is my own name anyways and I really like it."

"Mommy?" Brooke croaked.

"Brooke, how are you feeling?"

"My foot hurts still."

"We will you some painkillers and take you home. You need to have a wheelchair for a little bit."

"That's not fair mommy."

"I know Brooke and I'm sorry, but it's the way it's going to be."

.................

Abby and Jack are happy again yay. What is Madison going to think, isn't it always Madison. I'm on an updating spree. Comment your Twitter so we can follow eachother. I want to get to know my readers. Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter hesmyhubby