Chapter 31

Abby's POV

I had another doctors appointment today. One of the things the psychiatrist said was to be separated for short periods of time.

"Shawn and Aaron we are leaving now."

"Sounds good we will be looking after Brooke."

"Mommy where are you going?"

"I have to go to the doctor so they can see if the baby is doing okay."

"Can I come with?"

"Brooke you have to stay at home for right now, it's going to be quick."

"But I want to come with."

"Brooke you can't come. Uncle Aaron and Shawn are going to watch you while I'm gone. I'm sorry if anything bad happens while I'm gone boys."

"You are fine," Aaron told me.

"Hey, I'm Shawn. I got muscles, I can handle anything."

"Alright muscles we will see when I get back."

"Alright then."

"We are leaving now, we should be back shortly."

"Good luck."

"Thank you."

"Are you excited we get to find out if it's a girl or a boy?"

"I am so excited. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?"

"I would like either, I don't have a preference. I would like a boy so we can have a boy and a girl and you could have a night out with your son and I could be with Brooke. They could grow up and be like me and Sammy. Then a girl Brooke could have a sister and they could be best friends, almost like twins."

"I want a little mini Matt."

"We are not naming our kid mini Matt."

"But I want to."

"Don't be acting like Brooke or I'm going to slap you. I don't need two of you and then three. This baby is going to be a lot of work. I don't even know what we are going to do."

"Abby, we have been through so much already. I'm sure we will be able to handle this. There are plenty of people back at the house that are willing to help."

"Are Mr and Mrs. Espinosa here?"

"That's us. Sorry they only had one last name blank thing to fill in."

"Alright, so we are here for just a checkup and to find out the sex correct?"

"Yes indeed."

"Mom, let's have you lay down right here. Dad you can take a seat next to mom and hold her hand. I'm going to start to put the cold stuff on your belly." I nearly jumped at the stuff she put on me. "Everything is looking great. Would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

"Yes we do."

"Mrs. Espinosa you will be having a boy in approximately three months."

"Matt you here that it's going to be a boy!"

"I'm glad you are excited. We will see you in a few weeks for another check out to make everything is going okay."

"That sounds great. Thank you."

"Of course. Have a nice night."

"You too."

"What are we going to name him?"

"I think we both come up with a few names and then we pick from them."

"I like that idea."

"I came up with Chayce, Brayden, and Dominic."

"Mine were Jayden, Lucas, Noah."

"How did you come up with the name Brooke?"

"That was my mothers name."

"It's beautiful."

" I wish I was named Brooke a lot."

"It would suit you. Abby doesn't seem mature enough, it seems more child like."

"My early childhood was the best years of my life. I think I really like the name Jayden Van Espinosa."

"How did you come up with that?"

"I've always liked the name Jayden Van was my dads middle name. Espinosa is your last name and I do plan on getting married to you. I hope you know that, otherwise surprise we are probably going to get married when we turn eighteen."

Matt's POV

I trembled at her words. We are getting married, she literally confirmed us getting married. My heart pounded out my chest. This moment was one of the most satisfying moment in my life. I know I will never leave her, I couldn't force myself too. It is reveling that Abby isn't going to leave. I couldn't, I didn't want to be like every other person in her life. The kids would need me, Brooke and Jayden. Even though Brooke isn't biologically my child, I still consider to be my child. I don't mean my child, but Abby and I's.

.......................

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Double update in less then 24 hours. You will get to meet Jayden in the next chapter. Comment your favorite thanksgiving food. Mine is the pie. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter hesmyhubby