Chapter 13

Matt's POV

She threw my lips onto hers. Her tongue squirmed it's way into my mouth. I can't believe she was seriously doing this. Quickly thing escalated from a make out session. I unclasped her bra and slid her panties off with my teeth.

I kissed down her neck stopping in some areas to suck on her neck. I kissed down her body until I reached a certain spot. I traced shapes on her thighs as I asked for entrance. I entered my length into her. As I did  so she grabbed a handful of the sheets and moaned.

Abby's POV

I laid next to Matt on his bed, breathless, barley moving. I am just thinking back on what just happened.  That was really my first time.

"Babe. That. Was. Amazing." Matt said, pausing after each word to catch his breath.

"Yeah."

...

I woke up and saw a naked smirking Matt at my side. I looked down at myself to see that I'm naked also.

"Matt we need to change before Brooke wakes up. She will know I'm here if not in her room."

"Oh my god, you are right go, go, go, go!"

There was a knock on the door, it was Brooke.

"Mommy Matty? are you in here?"

"Yes Brooke. Mommy is changing and Matty is in the bathroom can you wait very quickly?"

"I don't want to wait."

"We are almost done."

Matt and I both finished getting ready and came out in the hallway where Brooke was waiting. She was sitting on the opposite side of the hallway with her knees pulled up to her chin with her arms wrapped around them.

"What do you want to do today Brooke?"

"Can we go to the park and go to the mall and and and the zoo."

"I don't think we will have time to go to all of those places today Brookie."

"How about we go to the mall since your birthday is coming up and look at presents."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!"

"Wait, little Brookie is having a birthday soon."

"In four days!"

"How did mommy not tell me this?"

"I dunno."

"Well, what will I need to get Brookie cookie."

"I want Daddy for my birthday."

"Brooke remember daddy is on vacation. He won't be here on your birthday."

"That's okay. He will be here for Christmas."

"Brooke let's get ready to go to the mall, okay?"

"Okay, but I need to go pee really bad."

"Let's go do that then."

I picked her up and ran her into the bathroom. Knowing her she is about to pee her pants right about now. As on cue I felt a warm liquid trickle down my hands to the floor. Great, just great. I set her in the tub to let everything drip off. I texted Jack Johnson and Cameron to come help me and Matt with Brooke.

"Hi, so Brooke had a little accident and I was wondering if you could help us clean up."

"Of course, I was wanting to give Brooke a bath anyways," responded Jack.

"Hey, I'm willing to do anything to help. Besides you and Matt could use some alone time."

"Really? Thanks you guys it means a lot to both of us that you would be willing to do this stuff."

"When I am normal enough to get a girlfriend, I'm sure she will want kids I could use the practice now," joked Cameron.

...

"Matt, for Brooke's birthday I want to give her her own room, what do you think  about us sharing a room?"

"How could I ever say no to sharing a bed, bathroom, and a room with my girlfriend."

"Matt that is a little crossing the line there, but I'm glad you like the idea."

I went down stairs to make a salad for lunch for everyone, when Jack, a girl, and a baby walked in.

"Everyone I would like you to meet Dylan Finnegan Gilinsky."

"Jack who is this?" I pointed to the girl.

"This is Madison, my girlfriend and Dylan, our child."

"Oh I forgot to tell you I'm moving in four days."

"What where are you moving to. You aren't even 14. I'm not allowing you to move."

"I'm moving down the hall with Matt. For Brooke birthday she's going to get her own room."

"No not okay I'm not allowing it. I don't want you to get pregnant again."

"Excuse me do you think I'm some sort of slut or something. I was raped I didn't have sex with the owner of my orphanage. Besides I want to be with Matt and there is no stopping me."

...............

Yay I was actually able to update. Okay I think in every fanfic I write that Madison is brought up in the main character hates her for some reason. Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x