Chapter 9

"Potty potty potty!" Brooke screamed.

I snatched her up and ran her to the bathroom. I set her on the toilet. Her new thing is trying to be potty trained. Which I think is the most adorable thing in the world. The adoption center had the decency to do nothing.

"Okay I'm done. Can we swim now? PLEASE!" She screamed.

"Yes, now, let's get you changed and wake up mommy."

...

"Pappy I'm stuck," Brooke giggled.

"Let me help you."

I took off the shirt she had on now and put the bikini top on in place of it. When she was finished she had on a pink bikini with big white dots. If she couldn't melt your heart, then what could?

"Pappy can you put my hair in a ponytail?"

"I can try, but you might want mommy to do it."

"No pappy do it."

"Okay."

I took a little pink rubber band thing that girls put in their hair out of the cabinet. I grabbed all of her hair at the top of her head and put it on. I laughed a little bit because she reminded me of a pineapple.

"Go wake up mommy."

"YAY! MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY WAKE UP!" She screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Brooke are you okay what's going on?" Abby asked very concerned in her morning voice.

"We are going swimming! Put on your suit."

"When did you get that."

"Pappy took me."

"Cool I will be ready soon."

Abby's POV

No no no no I hate this so much. Why do they have to have a pool? I don't even know how to swim. I've never been in water other then the shower. I have scars on my back from being abused by mr and mrs. Ambings. I would cut my thighs almost everyday at the orphanage. That changed when I came here. Some nights I felt the urge, I used my nail instead which wasn't effective like a razor. I just know they would find out.

They will all know something is wrong if I swim or don't swim. All Mahogany bought me was bikinis which showed my back and thighs.

I will have to wear a bikini and constantly be covered up with a towel. I don't want them to see anything they haven't already. I feel so different and isolated from everyone. I don't even know how a boy like Matt can love a girl like me. Before I knew it I felt hot tears run down my face and drip on to the floor. Breathe breathe breathe. I just need to breathe and calm down.

...

"Abby come in the pool with us!" Jack yelled.

"Idontknowhowtoswim." I spoke with my mouth going 100 miles per hour.

"Come in we can teach you. Look even Brooke can do it, I bet you can!" Cameron said trying to cheer me up.

I came by the pool and set my towel as close to the pool as I could. I slipped in the pool. That was good that nobody saw.

...

The rest of the boys and Mahogany are home from school. They were all changing to come in the pool.

Matt was sitting on a chair next to Taylor talking about some guy stuff.

"Matt watch this I can jump in the pool!"

I ran and jumped into the deep area of the pool. I popped my head above the water and looked back over at Matt and he was clapping and giving me a thumbs up.

...

I looked back at Matt again and he was sobbing into Taylor's shoulder. I grabbed my towel and ran over to him.

"Matt what's wrong baby?" I wiped away his tears with the pads of my thumbs.

"Look at your back, it's probably from being abused so much and your legs. Baby girl your legs."

"Matt it's okay that's all in the past now. All that matters is that I'm here and happy now. Besides I have you and Brooke and everyone else here what more would I need."

At this point I was sitting in matts lap hugging him with my face in the crook of his neck. I rocked back and forth soothing him.

"I love you and all I want is for you to be a happy girl. I'm never going to let you go, I promise."

.........

I think Mabby is the cutest thing ever, same thing with Brooke. I think the three of them would make the cutest family. Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x