Chapter 19

Abby's POV

"Abby lets go, we got one hour to be at the venue."

"I'm coming, give me one more minute I need to finish my makeup."

"Babe I tell you everyday, you don't need makeup. You are beautiful with or without makeup."

"Thank you Matt, but I just really need to finish it up, I'm almost done."

...

"Hi beautiful, what's your name?" Asked Luke.

"I-I'm Abby."

"No need to be nervous your just hanging out with a few losers," Ashton told me.

"You guys saved me from my world and kept me in this world. I was in an orphanage from the age or four till about a few months ago and they always abused me and they raped me. It was hell and you guys saved me from that and I can't thank you enough. Each one of you gave me strength in a different way. Luke you made me feel better about myself and not listen to the people who bullied me. Ashton I came from a broken family too, and I held on and kept going and kept fighting no matter what happened. Michael you kept me going on through my depression. And finally Calum you showed me that it's okay if I don't fit in and be like everyone else and being different is better."

"I'm glad to hear how all of have helped you and I'm very sorry to hear about your past," soothed Calum.

"How about you hang out with us after the show or maybe tomorrow?" Asked Luke.

"Oh my god you are kidding?"

"No, why would we be?"

"Matt is that okay?"

"Babe, of course it is."

"Oh my god this is going to be amazing."

"How about we get you backstage passes for tonight and then we can hang out tomorrow?" Offered Michael.

"I don't even know what to say."

"Abby, we have to meet the other people waiting, but here is the lanyard for the backstage passes and we will get your number and stuff," directed Luke.

"Bye guys thank you so much."

"Bye."

"See you later."

"Bye Abby."

"Bye."

...

"So what did you think?"

"Matt this is perfect and the actual concert hasn't even started yet! I'm having night of my life, I'm so glad I get to spend all of it with you. It feels really good to talk to someone else like them to get the sort of weight off my chest."

"I'm glad you feel that way and like this idea."

"Of course I would love it. I just can't thank you enough for taking me to this concert and this whole entire trip."

...

"I'm going to do something we don't normally do, I would personally like to dedicate this next song to a wonderful girl named Abby.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all"

Luke continued on singing the song, it touch my heart that my idol, the person I looked up to the most dedicated a song which may or may not be my favorite song to me. I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks.

Luke looks over to me and smiles a huge cheesy grin after the song finished. I don't think one single thing could go better then it did tonight. Not one thing could have been better.

...

"What did you think of the show?" Asked Calum.

"Oh my god was it amazing. I don't think one more thing could have gone better you guys. It was perfect."

"I'm glad," said Ashton.

"Hey, so I was thinking we could take you out tomorrow. Could I maybe get your number, so I can call you tomorrow and stuff," wondered Luke.

"Oh, yeah sure."

We traded phones and put our numbers in. I set his contact name as Lukey.

Matt's POV

I'm really glad Abby is enjoying herself and getting to meet her idols. I just hate how Luke is flirting with her. I'm sure they do this with all of their fans, but asking for her number and hanging out with her later is a little much. I just don't want anything to happen to her and she's my girl, I can't loose her.

.............

In honor of 5sos new album out I thought I would add them to the story. Go buy it on iTunes. Sorry the update took so long. Thanks for reading please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter hesmyhubby