Chapter 33

Matt's POV

Abby is depressed, there is no denying it. She rarely ever eats anything, maybe a bit a day if we get lucky. She never talks to anyone except for Brooke, we are all shut out. She never sleeps at night, always staring at the ceiling. All she really does is stay in bed or is visiting Jayden at the hospital. Abby has never been this way before.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't easy for me. Abby is just taking it way worse then me.

Today is the day we get to take home Jayden. Abby has been getting a little better since today he gets to come home. I arranged with the guys a huge surprise for Abby.

We took Brooke's room painted it a pretty blue and rearranged it so Brooke had half and Jayden had the other. We got tons of baby clothes, supplies and furniture.

"Babe we are going to get Jayden at the hospital."

"Kay."

"Can I grab something in Brooke's room really quick?"

"Yeah."

"I hope you don't mind me and the guys did a little redecorating."

"Matt."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad. Are you ready to get Jayden?"

"Yes."

It has been three months since he was born exactly three months ago. Both Abby and I are really excited to go take Jayden home.

...

"Are you the family members of Jayden Espinosa?"

"Yes we are!"

It was like Abby's depression was instantly gone. Not talking for three months totally went down the drain. She showed other emotions then sadness which I haven't seen since three months ago, which made me really happy.

"So you are going to need to be extra careful and cautious with Jayden. He will have slower mental and physical development. Here is some information about premature babies and some things to look into." I took all of the papers from her. "I will go and get Jayden."

The nurse came back into the room with a bundle in her arms. Abby took him in her arms. The look on her face was truly priceless. Her face even made me happy.

We headed out to the car. Jack and I were in the front and Abby was with Jayden in the back.

I was just talking to Jack about his new music he was planning on releasing when giggles and squealing noises erupted from the backseat.

I turned around to see Abby tickling Jayden. He really did make her happy, they seem so much alike it's unreal, speaking he is only three months old.

Abby's POV

Jayden started crying for the first time today.

"Baby what wrong? Are you hungry?"

I made him a bottle and fed him. I walked around with him bouncing him. He really enjoyed pulling on my hair and chewing on it, which made me laugh.

At this point in time Jayden was getting really fussy. I took him upstairs and put him in his crib.

I sat down on the couch and let out a huge huff, I was exhausted and it wasn't even a full day. He hadn't even spent a night. Matt came down and sat next to me.

"Brooke is in bed."

"So is Jayden. So this is what our life is going to be like. No living like reckless teenagers. No going to parties and getting drunk. We aren't going to have any crazy memories of being teenager. You know you could date someone else, who is fifteen and doesn't have two kids and live a little."

"Abby I will admit, our lives aren't going to have a lot of partying and being normal teenagers. Being normal is over rated anyways. I want to be with the person that I love even  if it means having to take care of two kids. I had amazing sex with you to have one of those kids by the way."

"Oh Matt, I swear you haven't changed since the first time we met. You know it was almost a year ago."

"Of course I remember the first time I saw your beautiful face. You know our whole relationship is because of Mahogany."

"No I didn't know that."

"Yeah, because you said something about liking me to her, she ended up telling me. I liked you also, I just didn't know if you liked me back. Anyways because she told me I actually got the guts to ask you out."

....................

This is the second to last chapter. The last chapter should be updated some time today so triple update. Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter hesmyhubby