Chapter 3

Abby's POV

I woke up and the room was empty. I went downstairs to find all the boys eating breakfast. Once again I wasn't hungry.

"Good morning Abby come have some breakfast."

"I'm okay I'm not really hungry."

"Hey come here for a sec." We went to the the living room. "Abby I'm very concerned about you. When was the last time you ate? Be honest."

"Monday." I muttered.

"I didn't hear you sorry what did you say?"

"Monday."

"What? That is almost a week! You get in that kitchen right now and eat something."

"Dad, I'm not hungry."

"Abby no. Go eat food."

"The people at the orphanage would go a week without feeding us. I'm fine I'm not hungry."

"Abby I'm done fighting with you go eat."

"Fine." I let out a huge huff.

There was an assortment of food on the table. It all looked good but I didn't want food. I grabbed a muffin and sat down at the table.

"Did I, Shawn Mendes find someone that loves muffins as much as I do?"

"No." I may have been a little harsh to Shawn.

I played with my food for a little and then finally ate it. I mean it's not going to disappear or anything.

"You ready to go shopping?"

"Yeah."

"Alright girly let's go!"

...

"Thanks for taking me. I had a lot of fun and I did need a lot of clothes. I needed a break from my dad, he just gets annoying and over protective. I needed a girl to open up to."

"No problem. I get what you mean, it used to be just me for awhile until you came which is pretty fun. Your dad is just being that way because he loves you and he doesn't want to loose you. Now, is there a certain hottie here?"

"Um I don't really know. Hayes is cute and it was nice of him to let me borrow his clothes. Matt is really cute and super nice. He seems to be funny."

"Trust me when he really starts to be himself around you he is hilarious."

"Nash is cute I didn't really talk to him that much. Other wise I haven't really talked to the other guys. I just don't like opening up to guys, they are immature and I don't feel like they would understand."

"Yeah I get it, totally."

Matt's POV

"Matt get over here right now, I have something to tell you. It's important and can't wait."

We went into the bathroom what the hell is going on?

"What's going on, are you like pregnant or something?"

"No, shut up Matt. I have a secret that you have to keep. I think Abby has a little crush on you."

"Okay cool. Just checking are you pregnant?"

"Matthew! No I am not pregnant I went to the mall. Oh and be funny around her she liked when you were really funny."

"Thanks Mahogany."

"Yeah kid."

I can't believe she likes me. I thought it was a one way street. She is truly beautiful. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I had the biggest grin on my face and it's not going anywhere.

-a few weeks later-

Abby's POV

I'm starting to feel a lot more comfortable with the guys. They are all great I love them all like they are my brothers. Jack has loosened up a little on me, but is still over protective.

I go back to school tomorrow, which I am not looking forward to. I got bullied so much at my old school for thinks I really didn't even do or have control over. Hopefully Matt will be there to protect me. Me and all the guys that are still in school are going to the same school. Hayes, Carter, and Matt are all freshmen along with me.

I am just hoping that I have classes with all of them. I don't want people to find out what happened to me because it might change their mind. I don't want the guys even to find out. Dad won't even want me and then he returns me and I go back to the orphanage, but you can call it hell.

...........

Matt and Abby have feeling for each other! Comment their ship name. What is this thing that Abby is hiding? How is Jack and the other boys going to react to whatever it is? Thanks for reading please vote and check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x