Chapter 26

Abby's POV

"No!" I straight out yell. "Carter what the hell is your problem. I hate you and Hayes, I would never make contact with either of you ever, under any circumstances it doesn't matter. You stay away from my daughter also, I see what you are doing. You are going to try to get back at me through Brooke. I'm not letting you do it. I will kill you if you lay a hand on either of my children and this is no joke. I'm stronger then you think. I've come farther then the pathetic anorexic cowardly orphan girl. I recommend you stay away. Matt come with me I want to leave. I can't stand these people."

Matt's POV

"Hey, Abby somethings wrong are you okay?"

"Somebody got me pregnant remember maybe it's a mood swing!"

"Abby I'm sorry I'm really truly sorry it's all my fault, but you need to please calm down."

"Maybe I can't calm down, Matt I can't help myself."

I slipped out my phone from my pocket. I needed help Abby is beyond pissed at me and there is noting I can do, I texted Jack.

From Matt

Hey jack I need help Abby angry won't calm down

From Gilinsky

On my way

Gilinsky was over in seconds thank the lord for him.

"Hi Abby."

"Hi," she spit out angrily.

"Is everything okay?"

"Does it seem that way?"

"How about some room service? I will order you some food."

"I'm craving some pepperoni pizza. That would be nice." With no reaction time he was already calling.

"Hi room service? Can I get a pepperoni pizza please? Okay thank you, bye. Abby it's on the way five to ten minutes."

"Ugh they expect me to wait."

...

"Room service."

"Hi."

"Pepperoni pizza?"

"Yup that is us. Thank you."

"Have a nice night."

"Oh my god give me that pizza."

We let Abby eat in peace.

"Hey, thanks for coming and helping."

"Yeah no problem, I need to be helping out my daughter more. She should be okay after this, I will stay until she falls asleep. Don't hesitate to call sleep loss will make it worse trust me."

"Hey I trust you one hundred percent."

"Are you finished Abby?"

"Yeah." With the snap of a finger her mood changed, tears were trickling down her cheeks and then they hit the floor. "I ate the whole pizza I'm so fat. I might as well gain 500 pounds right now and get it over with."

"Abby no don't be like that. You are perfectly skinny. You are having a baby and eating for two. You are not fat I promise. Let go to bed now come on."

He patted the bed next to him. She willingly laid down placing her head in his lap. He stroked the top of her head and quietly sung distance to her. I hear to admit he is a pretty good singer.

...

"Matt I'm really sorry the way I was talking to you an acting last night it was really not okay. Same thing for you Jack I'm sorry for the way I was talking you and acting last night. Thanks for helping me last night you really knew what to do and it helped a lot. Taylor, Johnson, Shawn, Aaron, mahogany, Cameron, and Jacob, I'm sorry you had to see my little fit of rage last night. My mood swings are really bad right now."

"Babe, it's okay, it's nothing you can control."

"You are fine Abby. If you ever need anything call or text me."

"Thanks guys I really glad to have a family so kind and true."

"Guess who's here?"

"I don't know, is it my favorite brother and my favorite little girl?"

"You are right mommy."

"We get to spend breakfast with you and then we get to go to Disney world today!"

"Fun!"

"We even get to wear hats and sunglasses and play hide and go seek from people."

"Oh my god Sammy."

"Hey I'm making it sound fun and have a vocabulary for a little kid."

"The things you do Sammy."

...

"Bart wants us to go to sound check."

"Brooke we need to leave. I will see you tonight or tomorrow. Have tons of fun at Disney, listen to Sammy okay?"

"Okay mommy I will see you tomorrow."

....................

Sammy and Brooke are absolutely the cutest. Comment how old you think I am based on my writing, I just wondering. Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter hesmyhubby