Chapter 32

Abby's POV

"Help I need help! Someone help me!"

"What's wrong?"

"Take me to the hospital. I don't know, just hurry it hurts really bad."

Matt picked me up and was dragging me to the car.

"Help Abby can't walk I need to take her to the hospital!"

"Oh my god."

"Fxck."

"Hurry."

"Someone help her."

Dad helped out and took me to the car and drove me to the hospital.

"Hi welcome to Calif-"

"We need a doctor right now something is wrong with my daughter and she is pregnant."

I let out a loud scream. I couldn't hold it in anymore. The pain felt unbearable. A team of doctors came with a stretcher and wheeled me away into a room.

Matt's POV

"How many months pregnant is she?"

"A bit under seven months. Is it possible that she is giving birth?"

"Yes that is very likely. I can send a person down there to check for us."

"Yes that would be great."

She picked up the phone and punched in a few numbers. "Hi I'm at the front desk wondering if I could get a person to check on the newest patient to see if she is in labor? Yes, thank you very much. Okay someone is heading down there right now. How are you related?"

"Dad and the baby's dad."

"You look about the same age how is that possible?"

"I'm her adoptive dad and that is her boyfriend."

"And you seem like you know each other am I right?"

"Yes indeed, very close friends."

"Okay so if she is in labor you are aloud to go in the room with her if she would like you to. Only if she wants."

A woman came down the hallway and entered the waiting room.

"Family of Abby Wilkinson?"

"That is us."

"Come follow me, Abby is confirmed to be in labor. She wanted the both of you in there with her."

Abby's POV

"Matt I want you," tears trickled down my cheeks.

Jayden was born extremely early. He is right now in a different room with tube sticking in him, all over his body. The tubes were the only thing keeping him alive. At birth he was only three pounds. There is a chance he can die in the next few days. I am praying he survives and is healthy.

Matt climbed up in my bed, sitting next to me and taking my hand. "Baby everything is going to be okay. Jayden is going to okay, I know it."

"What if he's not then what happens?"

"You can't worry about that kind of stuff. Everything is going to end up okay."

"Can Brooke come, I really need her right now."

"I will call some to bring her."

"Cameron, Jack, Shawn, Taylor. Wait can they all come?"

"I will see. I'm going to step out of the room really quick will you be alright?"

"Yeah."

He left went outside to make the call. My sobs erupted, once again I couldn't hold it in anymore. My kid was born two and a half months early. He's on basically life support and can't breathe without tons of tubes. He could died, I don't care about all the shit the nurses are saying. Oh he's going to live. It's very unlikely for him to die. What if he does? You can't revive him, he's dead forever.

"Babe, your not okay."

"I'm never okay."

"You should have told me to stay here. I'm sorry babe I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Just come in my bed. I want to snuggle with you."

There were tears in Matt's eyes. I could tell he was holding it all in. Try to be strong for me.

"Matt, it's okay to cry." The tears poured out of his eyes. "Just like you said to me everything is going to be okay."

"Thank you Abby."

"More like thank you."

Matt's POV

"Hey guys wake up," Gilinsky woke the two of us up. "Everyone is here."

"Where is the cutest nephew in the world?"

"Carter shut up."

Abby buried her head in me. I pulled her up on my chest and rest my hands on her back. I gave her a little peck on the cheek. I know this is going to be hard, for both of us.

"Hey little Brookie. Come up on the bed and lay with mommy and daddy."

She crawled up and laid in my arm I took off of Abby's back.

"Is it okay if I say what happened Abby?" She nodded her head that was still in my chest. "So Jayden was born two and a half months early. He is in a different room right now on basically life support."

"Oh Abby."

"Abby."

"Abs."

...................

I think this is going to be on of the last 3 chapters or so. I should be updating in the next few hours, I want all the last chapters in one day. I think I'm going to do a secret Grier sister fanfic next who do you want to be in it other then the Griers? Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. Check out my twitter hesmyhubby