Chapter 2

Jack's POV

"Let's go upstairs Abby. Taylor keep your mouth shut." I took Abby upstairs into my room. "Don't listen to Taylor he's a jerk and a hormonal teenager."

"I want to go to bed where should I sleep?"

"Let's see, Carter and Hayes have bunk beds in there room-"

"No no no bunk beds."

"Okay um I don't want you with Taylor or the older guys except for Cameron I trust him. So I guess Cameron or Matt. Matt has the biggest bed for sure."

"I think I will go with Matt."

I went downstairs with Abby holding on to my arm. I thought I would talk to Matt to make sure it's okay with him. I see Taylor on the chair crying he deserves it.

"God I fuc*** up. Abby is probably afraid of me and will never talk to me ever again."

"Taylor watch your language. I don't want my daughter swearing. Matt we would like to talk to you."

"Okay yeah sure." We began talking in the kitchen.

"Abby and I are wondering if she could sleep in your room until we finish her room."

"Yes of course!"

"Matt I am trusting you and if you do anything you will be killed."

"I am going to make so dinner if anyone would like it," announced Shawn.

Abby POV

I went back upstairs to change in pajamas. A few problems where am I going to put my shirt and I don't really have any pajamas. I don't know how to get to my dads room now. I saw someone walking down the hallway.

"Hey you walking down the hallway."

"Me?"

"Yeah you come here."

"Hi, what do you need?"

"Three thing, one who are you? Two where is my dads room? Three I need some clothes I don't really have any other then these."

"It's Hayes and I can lend you something to wear. I can show you to your dads room after I get you some clothes." We went to what I'm assuming his room. "Here's a clean pair of sweats and a shirt. Do you need anything else?"

"Where's my dads room?"

"Ahh yes. He is three doors down to the left on the right side of the hall."

"Okay, thank you."

"Anytime."

I changed into the clothes Hayes gave me. They were a little big, but he's the smallest one here. It's time for dinner now yay! I'm not hungry. You could say I'm anorexic, back in the orphanage we were get little or no food each day. Sometimes we would go a week without any food.

...

"Abby get some food."

"I'm not hungry dad."

"That's fine you don't need to eat anything if you are not hungry. Please stay here we are going to discuss rules. And who's clothes are you wearing?"

Oh god what do I say. He would be mad at every answer I could possibly think of. I glanced over at Hayes he gave me a slight nod.

"Um Hayes', I don't really have another clothes."

"Girl I'm taking you shopping tomorrow. None of these boys are aloud to come."

"I would like to be there. I don't want any inappropriate clothes."

"Gilinsky chill it will a be appropriate."

"Fine. Now your curfew is nine you can stay up till however late you want you just have to be here. If you are leaving you have to ask first. I think that's it for now."

"Oh you can't date my brother. Why would you want to anyways?" Nash questioned. I remember he is the one that opened the door and has bright blue eyes.

"Hey, then she can't date Matt or Carter," said Hayes. I didn't know they were brothers. I can see the resemblance.

"You don't make the rules Hayes." Said dad. "No dating any of the guys in this room."

...

"Matt, where is your room?"

"It's next to your dads on the left."

"Okay thanks, I'm going to be so good night."

"Okay good night."

...

I heard someone coming in the room. I figured it was just Matt. It turned out to be dad.

"Good night my little baby girl. I love you so much and I will never ever hurt you like they did, I promise. Sleep well see you in the morning."

.........

Is Hayes getting a thing for Abby? Is Abby getting a thing for Hayes?
What would Nash and Jack think about that? Thanks for reading please vote and comment who you think Abby would be cute with and check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x