Chapter 18

Abby's POV

"Wake up wake up wake up! Mommy it's Christmas!"

"Brooke it's to early in the morning it's like six in the morning nobody is awake."

"Everyone is up but you come on I want to see what Santa brought me."

"Alright, I'm coming chill out." I went downstairs, knowing the plan.

Brooke opened all of her presents from everyone. They were all typical and girly, what little three year olds would want.

I got a few things from everyone. Some makeup, Starbucks, clothes, shoes, nothing out of the ordinary.

"Where is Matty?"

"I don't know, but there is one last present for you Brooke."

"Yay can I open it?"

"Of course you can."

There was a big box under the center of the Christmas tree. Nobody except for me knew what was going on. It is going to be a massive surprise for everyone.

"I need help I can't carry it."

"Jack and Jack can you grab that for her? It really hurts to move."

"Yeah sure." Replied Johnson.

"Holy cow what is in the box?" Questioned Gilinsky.

"Just wait and you will see."

There was a tag on the top of the box. Brooke can't read yet, so I read it aloud to her.

"Brooke, I know you really wanted to see your daddy, so I thought for Christmas I could find him."

She took off the top and Matt popped out. Matt let out one of his dinosaur squeals which made Brooke scream,
the look on her face was priceless.

"Daddy!"

"Brookie!"

Matt came out of the box and gave Brooke a big hug. I am so happy for all of us, we are truly now one big family.

"Now Abby, don't think I would ever forget about you."

Out of the back pockets in his ripped skinny jeans (Whoever knows this you are the true MVPS) he pulled out a pair of tickets.

"I know you really wanted to go to Australia, so I thought why not? In two weeks both of us are going to fly there for a week. I thought why not go to a five seconds of summer concert while we are there. You have VIP meet and greet tickets to go see them.

"Matt, I don't even know what to say."

"There is nothing other to say then let's go."

"Matt seriously you didn't need to do this for me."

"I didn't need to, but I wanted to."

"Oh my god even five seconds of summer tickets?"

"VIP meet and greet. Only the best for the best."

"The best from the best." (If you know where this is from I love you)

"I love you."

"I love you too."

...

I couldn't fall asleep tonight. It was one of the best days I've had in a long, long time. Brooke has never ever been happier and I don't thing I've seen Matt happier either. Everyone being joyful make me just as joyful. I talked to everyone except for really Madison she was in her room most the time, which didn't bother me one bit.

By far the best part of the weekend was seeing Sammy. I have a feeling we will spend so much time together. Australia came in second along with Matt being Brooke's dad. I can't get over the fact that I get to go to Australia and get to meet five seconds of summer.

"Mommy can I spend the night with you and daddy?"

"Of course sweetie."

The thought that she is calling him daddy already is crazy. I remember the first night she was here the only person she wasn't scared to death or hated other then me.

Each day she bonded with him becoming closer and closer to him, loving him more by the second. I love Matt so much, I am so grateful for every moment I get to spend with him. I'm excited for our future, being adults with our own family, our own house.

Even though it may not seem like it, I am most grateful for my dad, Jack. If I never literally ran into me I would still be sitting in the orphanage. I might not even be alive. I just wish he wouldn't be as mean to me and snap on me all the time. And I get that he has a child now, but still, I am his kid too.

...................

They are officially a family now aww I think they are so cute. I would die to go to Australia and meet 5sos. Please vote and comment check out my Twitter hesmyhubby