Chapter 8

Abby's POV

Today is the day I'm dreading the most. I bet the whole school knows about Brooke. Matt will be by my side protecting me.

"My beautiful girl needs to wake up and come with me to school."

"My cute boy needs to come lay with me and stay here."

"Abby we are not doing this again! Get out of bed!" Dad yelled. Right then and there Brooke woke up and was crying and screaming.

"Leave dad you are making Brooke cry."

"Abby let me take care of Brookie I am already ready."

"Thank you Matt I love you."

"I love you too."

Matt's POV

"Cameron and Johnson are going to watch Brooke everyday. School is very important."

"Okay good."

I tense up when I see Kayla turning the corner. I grab Abby's waist tightly and walked faster.

"Look who it is, the slutty girl who we now know is a mom. You have a kid and you are 14 years old that's called being a slut. I wonder what guy slept with you. He must be blind because he can't see your ugliness. Matt hurry up and break up with her before she tricks you into having kids."

"Kayla just shut up nobody gives a shit about what you say. You don't need to hurt my girlfriend more then what you and your posy of bitches already have. Stay away."

"I'm here to bring truth to this school."

"Nobody wants to listen anymore."

After that I just stormed off with Abby. I went into the closet down the hallway. I took one look at Abby and she broke down. She cried and cried on my shoulder as I comforted her.

"Hey baby girl we are going to skip. School isn't a good idea."

Jack's POV

I hear the door open an shut. Who could that be? Everyone is at school except for Jack and Cameron who are with me and Brooke.

Of course Matt walks in with Abby crying on his shoulder. He gives her a kiss on the cheek and whispered something in her ear.

I have been working on being less harsh and yelling less. It really bothers Abby and scares her a lot too. I feel bad about her past and how I have treated her.

"Mommy mommy mommy is home! Oh no mommy is crying. Why are you crying mommy?"

"Jack please go up stairs with her."

I picked Brooke up off my lap and handed her up to jack. Jack ran with her on his hip up the stairs.

"Abby baby what's wrong?"

"P-people at sc-schoo-l."

"I am really sorry Abby. If you would like you can come hang out with the rest of us or go hang in your room."

"Someone needs a Cameron hug."

Cameron ran over to Abby, picked her up, and swung her around in her arms. The tears stopped falling from her eyes. A small smile curled from the side of her cheeks. A few giggles escaped her mouth. I loved seeing this side of Abby.

I texted jack to come down with Brooke, we are all going to watch a movie.

...

"Frozen, frozen I want to watch frozen!"

"You want to watch frozen Brooke?" Abby questioned.

"Yes mommy!"

"Yay!" Matt screeched.

...

We began to watch Brooke's favorite movie, which I may add we watch way to many times, frozen.

Abby was snuggled up between Matt and I with Brooke on her lap clapping and singing along with the movie.

I turn to my right and see Abby asleep on Matts shoulder letting out soft and quiet snores.

"I will take her upstairs."

I took her bridal style up the stairs and into her and Brooke's bedroom. We now don't have enough bedrooms for everyone to have their own. I mean it was hard enough finding a 13 bedroom and bathroom house. Mahogany thought it was a really good idea to have a guest bedroom. Now, I'm glad we did buy this house.

...

"Is mommy awake yet?"

"No Brooke. We are going to let her sleep and maybe go swimming in the pool."

"You have a pool? I didn't know that I wanna swim!"

"We have a trampoline too!"

"A trampoline yay! This is the best house ever. That place where me and mommy were was very mean."

"I know sweetie and I am very sorry. We are very happy you are here I love you Brooke."

"I love you too pappy." She calls me pappy and I think it's the cutest thing in the world.

"Let's get on your little swim suit we bought together and we can swim."

I took Brooke out one afternoon and I got to spoil her without Abby there to say no. I'm really excited for Madison to have our kid. Yes, our kid. Abby doesn't know about that or that I'm even dating Madison. She will need to know soon.

............

A Jadison baby omg. Just going to say this now I think jack and Madison are so cute together especially when they came out as dating. I don't really like the way Madison acts now. She is acting all slutty, which I think gets her more hate then anything. I think she was way better and cuter like a year ago. Sorry for my mini rant don't give me hate about my opinions I totally understand if you do or don't agree. Please vote and comment. Check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x