Chapter 23 (Marissa)

“Whispers of Hope”

2011 © All Rights Reserved

A/N** I strived to keep this chapter PG-13 Rated so if anyone is offended or believes that I went over the line please advise :)  Thank You.

Chapter 23 (Marissa)

Taking deep breaths.  Inhaling his delicious scent.  Warmth filling me from the inside out.   Burning all over, burning for him.  I want him, I want my mate and right now I’ll take him just about any which way I can get him.

“Zach” I called out breathlessly frantically trying to fan myself with my hand for all the good it actually did.  The heat surrounding me was like a broiling furnace and I had this uncontrollable urge to rub my body all over every square inch of Zach’s skin.

What in the hell is wrong with me?  My wolf is turning into a full blown certifiable hussy.

“Sweetheart” Zach said keeping his eyes on the road as he continued to drive down the street, “There is a little something that we kind of need to talk about” he added hesitantly and turned to me with a smile that turned up my inner temperature another ten degrees; give or take a degree or two.

Talk, he wants to talk?  Who does he think he is kidding.  I can think of all lot of other things that I would like him to do with his mouth other than talk, I thought to myself.

Reaching over Zach placed his hand on my thigh burning a permanent imprint into my skin, “Missy, are you listening to me?” he asked while I stared dumbly down at his hand.

“Huh uh” I answered him absentmindedly not able to look away from the position of his hand on my thigh.  If only he would inch that hand just a little higher my wolf purred inside and I couldn't help but to silently agree, if only.  

Sitting there in the passenger seat my thoughts started to picture all of the wonderful things that I knew he could do with those fingers based on past experience.  Grinning wide I found myself lightly tracing his fingertips enjoying just touching him, soaking in the feeling of my mate underneath my own skin.  

“Missy” Zach started and then stopped to slowly blow out a deep breath.  Visibly I saw him shudder slightly and had to hide my smile while continuing to play with his fingers.  “Um, I need to tell you about something that is happening to you” he said staring stiffly out the windshield.  He had just pulled on to a dirt road and parked on the side.

“And…” I said lifting his hand from my leg pulling it agonizingly slowly towards my lips.  Zach turned to look at me and I couldn’t resist my next move.  Flicking out my tongue I teasingly licked the bottom of his pointer finger before sucking it into my mouth.  

“Ohhhh” he moaned and I could sense his struggle to maintain his tight control.  Seeing this new power that I had over him filled me with a new confidence in my own sexuality that I didn’t realize I had.  I was beginning to really like this little game that we were playing with each other.

“Bbb…bb..baby” Zach bumbled out.  “You…oh yeah, I like that” he said when I swirled my tongue around his finger and sucked it deeper into the recesses of my mouth.  His head fell back against the head rest and that was when I knew I had him.  This was my time to take control.

Releasing his finger I undid my seatbelt and crawled over to his lap straddling my legs over him.  “You like that don’t you?” I whispered leaning in to kiss the crook of his neck.