CHAPTER 18- JEALLY-RON

Start from the beginning

Harry and Ron snorted.

"No doubt" chorused Harry and Ron.

"What's that?" asked George when he heard a squeaking voice. Harry turned around to the other side of the fence.

"The gnomes. Ron really scared them," Harry said, laughing. "He used diffindo on them."

George looked at Ron.

"Mental" muttered George.

After a week,

"Hermione, are you ready?" Ginny called when she went down the common room.

"Yes, Ginny," answered Hermione who was sitting on the couch.

"Come on now. I'm excited to see how George new store look like," Ginny said, excitedly.

"Probably, it's also looked like his store in the Diagon Alley," Hermione said.

"Don't be silly, that's not what I mean," snapped Ginny.

Hermione grinned at her.

"Let's go," Ginny said.

Hermione stood up and followed Ginny, who was now walking to the door. The fat lady swung the door open and the girls passed. It is Sunday. It is the day for the student to visit Hogsmeade Village, but only those students in 3rd year up to 7th year were allowed, and also those students that had permission from their parents or guardians.

When Hermione and Ginny reached the Hogsmeade Village, they easily saw the store. It was very looked like the store in the Diagon Alley. The girls entered the store. It was already crowded.

"Great!" Ginny said, smiling while looking around.

"Is that Harry?" asked Hermione when he saw Harry standing near the magic quill cabinet. He was surrounded by girls.

"Yes, he is," said Ginny. And she walked towards Harry. Hermione followed her.

"Harry," called Ginny when she got near to him. Harry looked at Ginny and Hermione. The girls that surrounded him--looked at each other, and they walked away excusing themselves to Harry. Harry just nodded at them.

"What are you doing here, Harry?" asked Hermione.

"We are helping, George. He was in need of people. He hired us," answered Harry.

"Us? You mean, Ron?" asked Ginny.

"Who else?" Harry said, grinning towards Hermione.

Harry already knew what exactly happened in the lake between Hermione and Kraven. Hermione wrote to him the next day after Ron mistakenly saw them- that she and Kraven were snogging. She told to Harry that Kraven just trying to help. And they were just friends, no more than that. Hermione also asked Harry to keep quiet, and don't tell Ron what exactly happened. She wanted Ron to ask her personally, so they can settle their misunderstanding. Harry understood what Hermione wanted, he kept silent.

"Hello! Ladies," George called.

Hermione and Ginny turned around. They knew that George was calling them.

"Congratulation in the opening of your new store, George," Hermione said.

"Thank you, Hermione," George said, grinning.

"How's everything, George?" asked Ginny.

"Everything is fine, Ginny, though it's quite tiring--entertaining all these costumers," George said. "Lucky I got Harry and Ron to help me. And they are free. I save some expenses."