Giselle's New Job

Giselle POV

I stood in the shower with Riley and rubbed body wash on his back. I couldn't help but giggle as he flexed his back muscles. He turned towards me with that smirk on his face. I know it sounds cheesy and cliche but hey...my husband's hot. No law that says I can't enjoy it right?

I took more body wash and rubbed it on his chest and his abs. I did it slowly since he gets upset when I move to quickly. Before I got married, I hated the idea of anyone looking at me naked. I know I'm not ugly but whenever Riley sees me nude, I feel like...I'm the most beautiful person on Earth. His eyes either light up in excitement or darken in lust but always a good reaction. I was broken out of my thoughts when his strong hand caressed my stomach. I put my smaller hands on his bigger one. He looked at me with so much love and care I could have cried.

"When do you want to try for another baby?" He asked me. I smiled at his sweet question. "When you think we're ready for it."

His hand left my body but he reached over and began rubbing my tummy with body wash. "After the renewal ceremony. Your gonna be stressed out with all the planning and everything...after the ceremony."

"How many kids do you want?" I asked him.

"32" he said with a hopeful smile.

My eyes shot wide open. "32! Are you crazy! This is a family not a football team!"

Riley laughed. "You did ask. But in truth I want three more right now...and a surprise later."

I smiled. Five kids seems like a much more reasonable number than 32.

Crazy-ass rockstar. But God do I love him.

We finished showering and I dried my husband off. He stood there happily as I dried him off. I ran the towel all over him and smiled as his muscles tensed under my touch. So many women have touched this body...but it's mine now like mine is his and he loves reminding me of that. Sure enough as soon as I finished drying my husband, he took a towel and began drying me off while whispering "This is mine, and this is mine and this is mine". I love the way his hands feel on me. I wrapped my arms around his muscular body. Only for his huge arms to encircle me and his face to nuzzle into my neck. "I'm so happy." he mumbled.

"Me too handsome. Me too." I whispered.

We broke apart after a few minutes and both of us got dressed in the closet. I kept getting interrupted since Riley is a very handsy person. I get that he likes to squeeze my ass...but he's gotta get to work. As soon as we finish getting dressed, Riley gets a phone call from the label. I go to find Benny who is downstairs dressed and ready to go for another day at daycare. He's gonna start kindergarten soon which means...I need to step up my search for a job. Riley comes downstairs and kisses Benny on the head in greeting before pulling me aside. "Darren wants you to come to the office."

I'm confused...what does he need with me?

My confused expression must have been apparent to Riley since he simply shrugged and said"He said he has a job offer for you."

Oh. Well. I should go and see about that.

"We have to take Benny with us." Riley nodded his head in agreement. I put Ben's shoes on and the three of us went to the labels office. The whole drive there I ran through different scenarios of what Darren wants. I guess I'll find out when we get there.

==================================================

"UNCLE WILL! UNCLE IAN!" Benny screamed in excitement and made a beeline to William who got down on his haunches to pick him up. I love how Benny makes people happy just by being around them. I never saw Will truly smile till the first time he met Benny. He's got a nice smile ...but it's nothing compared to my handsome beast's grin. While Will and Ian were gently roughhousing with Benny, David and Riley were in a meeting room with Darren. Suddenly, I heard my name. I looked and saw David beckon me towards him with an eager smile on his face. I went into the office and saw Riley looking at me, his hazel eyes sparkling with excitement. Darren sat there with a smile. He stood up and held out his hand. "Mrs. Thornton...thanks for coming."

I smiled and nodded after shaking his hand. I sat down in one of the leather seats and waited. "I understand your looking for a job in a library?" Darren asked.

"Yeah but it's not happening right now."

"So your supposed to be organized, meticulous, well-planned? Your supposed to run a very tight ship?" He asked.

"Yes sir. Very much so."

"Perfect. I want you to be the band manager for the Crazy 88's!" he announced.

My jaw hit the floor. He wants me to manage my husband's band?

"All the guys are on board with it, I think it's a great idea, your the last person to sign on. What do you say?" Darren asked me.

I turned to see the guys looking at me with eagerness. Will and Ian had also entered the office with Benny in tow. "Can we speak in private please." I asked Darren.

"Boys...take a walk." Darren ordered and sure enough all of them walked out without missing a beat.

"Mr. Hamilton...I'm flattered that you offered me this job but I am grossly unqualified for this. Riley and I are trying for a baby and we have a renewal ceremony in a few months. I don't know if this job is for me or if it's the right time."

"Take this job...and I'll take care of the rest. Benny will get a tutor who will accompany you guys and keep him educated. If you get pregnant, I'll hire a midwife to tag along with you. Also...I will have a crew get a renewal ceremony set up for you in 72 hours. Your base salary is $300,000 annually and you get 4.5% of the income from the music sales. This is one of the best bands in the world so you'll be getting a lot."

"It's a generous offer Darren but why?" I asked.

"I want someone who gets along well with the boys. Someone who has a vested interest in their success. And someone who won't try to kill the singer. You fit the bill on all counts but you know what made you David and my favorite? Riley's performance has improved phenomenally since you guys got married. Seven months before you guys got hitched...he was terrible. He'd have his good days but he just didn't have the passion that he used to. Then you became his wife and he's better than ever! I want him to keep that trend up."

"But---won't it be inappropriate? I'm his wife and the guys friend."

Darren smiled"That actually makes it better. They will listen to you since you have their respect and affection."

It's a great offer...I'd be a fool to turn it down but I need to know more before accepting. "What's the job involve?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "For the next few months the guys will be working on their new album, I'll be training and teaching you all the basic fundamentals on band management. So do we have a deal?"

I smiled. "Put it all in paper and if it matches your promises, I'm in."

Darren gave me a wide smile. "Welcome aboard. Follow me."

"Guys...Say hello to your new manager!"

The boys all applauded even Ben. Riley walked over and wrapped me in a hug "Now when my boss fucks me...I'll enjoy every second of it." he whispered. I blushed at his crude comments but I enjoyed it also.

"Thanks guys. That's it now get your asses to work." Darren turned and went back to his office.

I smiled at the eager batch of guys in front of me."Let's get started!"

Well this is it. A new adventure in my life with my favorite people.