Pool day

Riley POV

I woke up to Giselle running her hands across my chest. She looked so sweet and cute that I smiled as her fingers glided across my torso. "Don't stop" I whispered to her. She jumped and looked at me surprised, causing me to laugh. I leaned forward and leaned into Giselle's ear. "You can do whatever you want to me. I belong to you." I want her to stay with me. I know I just met her but she makes me happy. I feel amazing when she gives me that shy smile of hers. I like how she looks at me also. She gives me these innocent glances where I see her eyes full of lust and attraction. While that's an every day thing she just looks cute when she tries to be seductive.

I know she likes me for me. I just have to make her love me! Maybe some more one-on-one time would do us wonders. An idea popped into my head. I began kissing Giselle all over her face. She scrunches up her face but lets out all of these really cute giggles. I let my hands run all over her nude body but I have to hold myself back. I need the energy for today. Later I'll make her scream my name in ecstasy but right now...time to see that bikini on her.

She laid in bed looking at me getting dressed. I walked over to her dresser and pulled out her blue bikini.

"Put this on were going to the pool." I said. I left no room for arguments but she held the bikini in her hands and looked at it nervously. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jodi said this makes me look fat." she said. She tried to act casual but I could tell it hurt her feelings. I growled angrily . That cunt called my sweet wife fat!? Where does that skank get the gall to call her that? She's flawless! Some friend she is. Whatever. My job as her husband is to make her feel special and beautiful every day. I walk over to her and whisper"Please do this for me."

She nods and goes to the bathroom to get dressed.

While she did that I went to the hotel lobby and bought a pair of swim shorts and a t-shirt. I made my way back to the room and opened the door with the card key. Giselle stood in front of me and my jaw hit the floor. That bikini made her look perfect. The way it accentuated her curves, the color highlighted her skin...I need a really cold shower right now. Jodi said she looked fat in that? What a fucking idiot.

"Riley?" I saw Giselle looking at me in a puzzled fashion.

I didn't say anything but I walked over to her and gave her a hard kiss on the lips. She was a bit taken aback but she responded quickly and returned the kiss. My hands roamed down her body till I got to her butt. I gave it a good squeeze causing her to gasp which gave me a chance to slip my tongue in. I explored her mouth while she tried to resist. Unfortunately for her, I had already dominated her and her will to resist collapsed. Finally I let her go and I kissed her on the nose to seal the deal. She stood there looking stunned, her cheeks rosy. I held her hand and smiled at her. "You look beautiful." I told her.

She looked away shyly. She went and put on a sun dress and grabbed her purse. "Ready?"

I nodded my head and lead her to the pool.

===========================================================

We went to floor where the pool was and I pulled off my shirt and saw her remove her sundress. She laid it down on a chair and she got into the water. I couldn't help but notice all these other men looking at her with lust and desire. I glared at them but they paid me no attention. Time to assert my dominance. I got in the water and swam to Giselle. Some prick whistled at her so I did the guy thing. I grabbed her by the waist and planted a hot kiss on her lips. She kissed me back but in a surprised fashion. When we ended the kiss she looked at me in a puzzled fashion.

"I'm just showing off babe." I said with a smile. I glanced at the clowns who were looking at me. They looked pissed when I kissed her in front of them. I smirked at them. What can I say...I gotta protect whats mine. Just then Giselle pulled my face towards hers and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Then she looked down shyly. "Sorry. These girls are all ogling you and I..."she trailed off.

"You what babe?"I asked still holding her close. She wasn't going to leave unless she told me.

"I got jealous." she mumbled.

I lifted her chin up to look at me. I looked at her and for some reason she seemed sad. I gave her a grin."Remember what I told you a few hours ago? I belong to you. I'm yours. Besides...see those cocksuckers at the bar? I kissed you cause they were all staring at you."I leaned in and whispered "I got jealous too."

She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around my waist. I got out of the water and pulled her out as well. We went to the lounge where the pricks were standing. I glared at them, daring them to sneak a peek at my woman. They seemed to get the message. They kept their eyes glued to the television. I got a beer and she got a...sprite?

"You don't do alcohol babe?" I asked her. She smiled and said "Considering last time I got married I'm not sure. Then again, connsidering it got me you...maybe it wasn't the worst thing"

I put my hand on her face and cupped her cheek. "I'm going to make this work! I promise! And to prove it...I am going to take us out to dinner tonight!"

She smiled. "Okay! I look forward to it!"

A/N= Touble is coming next chapter.