Gearing up for War

Adamant is coming to an end. 4 more chapters after this. Then Epilogue and a Bonus Chapter from Benny's POV. Thanks to all who vote, read, and comment. The plan is to finish this before December then I begin Redemption. Enjoy.

Giselle POV:

I know Riley is keeping something from Benny and I. I know he isn't cheating on me or doing anything inappropriate but I'm scared about what he's going to do next. We got lucky the first time when those two morons from Denver investigated him for Jodi and Kent's death. Also he got off for killing Ryan as it was classed as self-defense. He won't get away with it this time. You see his enemies dropping like flies around him, you'd be an idiot not to suspect him.

I need to do something to avenge my baby. It was something beautiful that came from our love and someone took it away from us. Unfortunately, Riley won't tell me who is responsible for it...if he knows the answer. I keep busy with Benny and Riley, making sure my boys are loved and cared for.

I need to know what Riley knows and when I find out...I have to deal with it. Everyone will suspect him if something happens. Who would ever guess that a quiet and unassuming "loser" like me would do it?

The only way to proceed is to get Riley to tell me who it is. But there is only one way he will do that.

I will have to "force" it out of him.

==========================================================================

I put on a silk nightie and waited for Riley to come back from the studio. Benny was in bed having had a busy day at daycare. I began looking for a job but I haven't really committed to searching until our life has gotten to some point of stability. I hear Riley's heavy footstep's climbing up the stairs. I lay down and wait for him. The door opened and I saw how tired and stressed out he looked. The poor thing.

"Hi baby. Have you eaten anything?" I asked him.

He shook his head and sat down on the bed and took off his shoes and socks. He then stood up and stripped into his boxers and laid down next to me. He looked exhausted but he still gave me a smile. "Hi." he mumbled. "I'll just wait for breakfast."

I shook my head. "No you need to eat something. Anything. It can be small but I want you to eat something."

Riley rolled his eyes but he got up and went to the kitchen. He came back 5 minutes later, munching on an apple. "Appy ow?" He said through his full mouth. I pouted at him for being so uncouth.

He swallowed the large chunk of fruit before talking again. "I said are you happy now? I nodded and laid back down. Riley finished his snack and laid back down next to me. I felt his lips on my shoulder. "Love you baby." he whispered. I turned to face him and I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. "I love you too."

I felt my nightie being tugged off. I wiggled out of it and tried not to moan as Riley's lips graced my body. Time for me to make him reveal his secrets. I quietly took a pair of handcuffs and clapped them on his wrist. I took the other end and clapped it on the bed post. Riley stopped kissing me and looked at me with shock all over his face. I got off the bed and went to the closet where I grabbed one of his ties. He was struggling to escape when I tied his other wrist to another post. He was firmly in place. I slid his boxers down. He looked at me with total lust and awe as his muscular body lay exposed before me. I crawled on the bed and kissed his neck. I got to his throat when I slid back a bit and felt his erection. "Am I hurting you?" I asked him. He shook his head and gripped on to the headboard.

"Who killed our baby? I know it wasn't Jodi and Kent. So tell me who was it."

"Or what?" He grunted out.