"The Rains of Castamere"

• इन्हें समर्पित: nobuenoo

Riley POV

It's been one week since Giselle was discharged from the hospital. The three of us have all been healing together as a family. Benny took the loss of his sibling hard. He comforted his mother and father both even though he was hurting. He's such a good boy.

"How are you doing buddy?" I asked

"Daddy, I'm sad." he said with a pout.

"I know baby, but we'll get through this together. The three of us."

I kissed his temple then his nose causing him to giggle.

"Time for a nap."

He nodded and put his head on my shoulder and dozed off. I placed him in bed and kissed his head.

I turned and saw Giselle looking at us with a small smile. I walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug. She snuggled into my chest. "I love you." I kissed her head.

"I love you too with all my heart." She whispered.

"I have to ask you something. If I slept with Nicole...would we still be together?" I asked her with worry.

She sighed. "We would...but I could never look at you the same way. I would be hurt that you had sex with someone else while I was in the hospital but I wouldn't be angry with you because I said the cruelest things to you that made you go to someone else."

I held her until I felt a soft tug on my pants. I looked down at a sleepy Benny.

"Mama can I take a nap with you?"

She scooped him up. "Let's go sweetie."

She kissed me briefly on the lips before heading to our bedroom.

I watched my loved ones go. I had to get even with the paps that killed my child and nearly destroyed my life. I needed to make sure that Giselle and Benny, along with any future children we had would be safe from parasites like them.

I sat down in front of the television. My mom had a lot of channels to watch. I settled on Game of Thrones. I was watching the episode called the "Rains of Castamere".

I heard the song being played and sung in the episode. I found the reason for the song rather chilling. When some lesser house challenged the Lannister family, the Lannisters wiped them out for their defiance. The song is a warning to the rest of their noble houses to line up or else.

Line up or Else.

I have an idea on how to intimidate these papers and the vermin they employ. I called Ian.

"Yes Riley?" he asked.

"Can you help me with something here in St. Louis?"

"I'll be there tomorrow" He said. With that he hung up. I hung up and went upstairs. I peeked into my room where Giselle and Benny were dozing peacefully. I saw Giselle wake up and pat the area next to Benny. I laid down with my family and I vowed to protect them no matter what.

===========================

Before I met up with Ian Giselle and I went to the doctor to have her follow up check up.

"Well Mrs. Thornton, you are able to have more children. They should be born without any difficulties. But I advise you to recover for a few weeks before trying again."

I sighed in relief but the truth was...I'd never leave her. I love her no matter what. If I wanted more children, I'd adopt more like we did with Benny. I was such a bastard to think about leaving her for Nicole. The worst part was if Nicole wasn't a person who cared about me...I'd have lost Giselle and Benny both. She could have seduced me and I would have buried myself in her. But she didn't. She gave me the choice. I never knew that she loves me but I can't return the feeling.

Adamant(Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें