Tammy

Riley POV

It's finally happened for me! My wife of 3 days loves me back. She looked up at me nervously and the second our eyes lined up, I kissed her on the lips. It was short and sweet. I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!"I said to her.

She smiled and wrapped herself up around me again. We have somethings to discuss though. But she loves me!

"Love you too Ellie!" I said with excitement bristling in my voice. I wanted in that moment to fuck her senseless. Make her scream my name for a whole night. All I wanted was to show her I love her!

But now that we are committed to making this work...we have somethings to discuss. Where are we going to live? Work? Children? Housing?

The boys and I reside in San Diego where we do our recording. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment. It's a decent place but not what you'd expect a Rockstar to live in. It works for me but we want a family too. I need to call a real estate agent and have her get to work on finding us a house. With Bevis and Butthead (Jodi and Kent)in Denver I wasn't gonna set up shop there and neither was she. San Diego it was. Besides, I'll get to see her in swimwear all the time!

"We have some stuff to talk about. Mostly about what happens when we leave here. You should come with me to San Diego. We can shop for a house and you can get to know the place.

"What about my work and my apartment?" she asked.

I shrugged. "You can find a job in San Diego. And I have a real estate agent looking for a house for us there. Besides...I don't want you in the same city as those pricks who brought you here."

"Riley...Well I have no arguments. Aside from Kent and Jodi, I have no need to be in Denver anymore...I suppose San Diego sounds nice." she reasoned.

I smiled as she planned out leaving Denver for San Diego. She gets to pick the house when we look for a place to live together. Fair's fair. She doesn't seem like the type to want an unnaturally large house or anything like that.

"We'll go to Denver for a few days to pack your stuff then we will head home and start house shopping." I told her.

She smiled and kissed me on the lips. I love that she's so affectionate. 

There is one nagging worry I have. Falling in love is easy. But in a relationship,staying in love is where the challenge comes in. Its gonna be harder to stay in love when we arrive in San Diego. We are gonna get blitzed by paps and crazed fans,  and everyone is going to look at the two of us under a microscope. They are gonna tear Giselle's life apart. I hope it doesn't happen but I have a strong feeling it might bring some resentment and anger from her.  She lives a quiet life without drama. If I go to a club for 20 minutes...paps will say that I fucked a girl in the bathroom and got her pregnant,  and everyone is looking at what I do for the next 3 weeks. They don't consider I was bored and have better things to do. She may believe what they all say about me. I've been this way for the last 7 years and she knows it. I used to fuck any girl who was hot and easy...at the time I thought it made me the badass that rock musicians should be. It doesn't because now...I don't know how I'm gonna get any respect or trust from my wife.  Giselle is trying  to trust me, to love me...it's gonna be hard when "People"magazine says I got back together with Natasha Barkov or some stupid shit like that.