20 Questions

picture is Riley and Giselle about to get it on. The person i have in mind to play Giselle is nina dobrev.i know its not her but it helps illustrate the intimacy.

As we ate breakfast in silence I was wondering how we would get to know each other. I knew that she was shy and quiet and not a big talker which was a change from the girls I normally dated. I couldn't get them to shut up. With Giselle it was the opposite, she talked as if she would have to pay for any words she used. I need to be patient and take things slow with her.

"So how about a game of 20 questions?" I asked in a desperate attempt to break the silence. We came here to get to know each other and we couldn't do that if we were quietly staring at waffles and omelets.

She looked up and gave me that really cute and sweet smile. She nodded enthusiastically. "You can start."I told her.

"Ok" She took a breath and asked. She was rapid fire with the questions. I didn't get to respond to any of them.

How Old are you?

What do you do for a living?

What is your favorite color?

How much do you work out?

Do you want Kids?

Where do you live?

What do your parents do?

What's your middle name?

Do you like to read?

Why did you want to marry me?

I look ed slightly stunned at the questions but smiled and answered them in the order she asked.

I am 26 years old.

I am a Musician/Songwriter/Singer

My favorite color is Blue

I work out everyday for 2-3 hours depending on my schedule.

I would love to have children.

I live in St. Louis

My mom is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. My dad is not in the equation.

Middle name is Rutherford after my grandpa.

I love to read. It helps me bolster my imagination and improves my songwriting abilities.

I took a breath and got ready to answer the hardest question she asked. "I married you because you are true to who you are. A lot of girls throw themselves at me and I use them and move on. When I saw you I was beyond attracted to you...and you were completely immune to my charm. I would have moved on but you had the self-respect and strength to hold your ground. I admired your strength and resolve. Then when you told me about the guy you liked getting married to your friend and how you wanted that happiness...well so do I. I don't want a casual fling where I have no idea who the girl I fucked is. I know it seems like every rock star on the planet wants to fuck any hot girl they can find and for a while I did. But no more. I want a life that I can share with someone special. Someone like you. " I said the last part and looked into her soft brown orbs. She blushed and looked down shyly. I couldn't help but grin at how sweet she looked.